PDA

View Full Version : Advice wanted Business cards and flyers needed in Tenerife

Topacciolo
12-11-2012, 12:26
Hi everyone, as announced a wile ago finally moved to Tenerife and last week i started running my business. I need some artwork, business cards and flyers done but i donīt know who get in touch with. Does any of you know a trusted printing/advertising/designer agency?
If they take the Tenerifian Card would be even better!! :)
Any information on this would be very very appreciated.

Thanks!!

casabonny
12-11-2012, 15:12
Contact Elizabeth at Ideart in LosCris,near Hipertrebol.Sheis very reasonable and reliable. Say Motorworld recommended her. you will find her contact detailson the Internet.

KirstyJay
12-11-2012, 21:34
I do my own artwork and get them printed by www.vistaprint.es. There's also Gary at Eclipse if you wast them done locally.

Topacciolo
16-11-2012, 18:49
Hi There! thanks for the tips but i check online and Ideart website is under construcion and in the "Yellow pages" the number is incorrect.... do you have any contact detiles? phone or email will be great..... i donīt have time right now to go to Los C. because iīm always in the shop.... Thanks for your help!!!!

wigjam
16-11-2012, 20:07
I've always found Vistaprint good and cost effective. They should deliver to Tenerife and you do everything online. There are loads of options to chose from.

blueeyes
16-11-2012, 21:06
hi... my husband got some business cards printed of...... there is one in the village of san miguel...........

languagefan
16-11-2012, 23:19
vistaprint turns out incredibly cheap and quality is always good. Hate to talk in favor of a big company, but they are very professional, responsible and incredibly inexpensive.

bonitatime
19-11-2012, 10:13
If you want lots printed try Imprenta Hermano Pedro in San Isidro
A lot of the little firms pass their printing back to them
If you can't find the number online PM me as I don't have it on me now
You will need some Spanish to communicate

jmcd
20-11-2012, 09:15
Hi Topacciolo,

I can do the artwork for you.

Here are some samples of what I do.

BUSINESS CARD

FLYER

We can also talk about the printing of them too as I also do that!

PM me for a very reasonable price.

And I build logoīs too.

I am in Parque de La Reina.

mariajackson
20-03-2018, 11:30
Why not try luxurious design matt laminated double sided business cards and flyers. Vegaprint are well known printing agency in Cardiff uk they have professional designers.