PDA

View Full Version : Internet What's the best way to get ADSL in my apartment in Tenerife?

Dashford
12-11-2012, 18:18
I have a ticket to uk for this Saturday from Tenerife south, if anyone wants it, it's free :) and what's best way to get Internet in my apartment? Preferably unlimited?

Cheers Danny

junglejim
12-11-2012, 18:24
The Movistar shop at San Eugenio before you go down to Carlos will set you up . You need details of bank account , passport orNIE , proof of address /cost including line rental is around 34 euros for 1 year contract / free local international calls / takes about a week to ten days to install.
Girl in shop speaks good English .

Leam_Lin
12-11-2012, 18:25
If no internet on your complex, go to A1 computers 1st floor San Eugenio shopping centre, overlooking Las Dalias.

Talk to Angela or her husband about purchasing an unlocked dongle then its 10 euros a week.

Dashford
12-11-2012, 18:32
Ok cheers folks I'll give them a visit tomorrow :)

KirstyJay
12-11-2012, 21:26
I have a ticket to uk for this Saturday from Tenerife south, if anyone wants it, it's free :) and what's best way to get Internet in my apartment? Preferably unlimited?

Cheers Danny
There are two separate topics and as such, should be posted as separate threads in different parts of the forum. As members have replied to you about your internet question, I will retitle the thread and move it to the correct part of the forum relating to that subject. Can you please post about the plane ticket in the correct classifieds section. Thanks.

karinagal
12-11-2012, 22:16
If no internet on your complex, go to A1 computers 1st floor San Eugenio shopping centre, overlooking Las Dalias.

Talk to Angela or her husband about purchasing an unlocked dongle then its 10 euros a week.

I have an unlocked dongle which I have no use for. If it can be of use to you Dash, you can have it for free.. Let me know. :p

Dashford
13-11-2012, 18:33
Will do Karinagal, thankyou so much :)

And sorry for posting in wrong thread :S

karinagal
13-11-2012, 23:15
Will do Karinagal, thankyou so much :)

I go home to the UK on Friday, so let me know tomorrow or Thursday if you can.