PDA

View Full Version : 250 posts... I am now a Super Tenerifian!

Fivepence
13-11-2012, 22:23
I am responding to the admin notice congratulating me on achieved the milestone of 250 posts.
Apparently, I am now a Super Tenerifian!

I think I cheated somewhat because it doesn't take long to hit 250 posts when you get involved with the 'Word Association' thread.
I also enjoy the 'Fantasy Football' thread and I am grateful to Col Nil Satis for the effort he puts in to the thread.

I feel like I have won an award so in the spirit of award ceremonies, here is my acceptance speech: -

I'd like to thank the 'Word Association' thread, the 'Fantasy Football' thread and Maltese Monkey for the little bits of banter that have brought me to this momentous occasion.
I should also like to thank my family, my friends and all other members of the forum who have allowed me to engage in this community.
Finally, I could not end without thanking the moderators who work hard behind the scenes and without them this forum would not exist.

If I've forgot anyone....................:sorry:

:whistle::mexicanwave2::whistle: :crying2::crying2::crying2:

chifleta
13-11-2012, 22:45
OMG that's the best speach i've read yet, and you're just a measly "super Tinerfeño" ... wait to you talk as much cr*p as me and reach super mega ok ya status, I can't wait to hear your tearful thank you speach then hahahaha :D :neener:

AL JAY
13-11-2012, 23:13
Well done Steve,Hope your fantasy footy team gets its act together soon :D :fpull::whistle: