PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know of a professional photographer and makeup artist in Tenerife?

blue
14-11-2012, 21:07
Hi

Do you know of any professioanl
photograhers which do a makeover before pictures taken

blue

warbey
14-11-2012, 21:27
There have been at least Three Pro's based in Tenerife on this Forum last Year.

Maybe not regularly though.
Are We to assume You are in Tenerife.? An Area would be helpful to Anyone interested.

Good Luck.

9PLUS
14-11-2012, 21:28
I know a whole load of them, what kind of photographer were you looking for ?

Weddings, models, Studio portfolio work, are you needing some one with beauty lights or maybe someone to take pretty pictures at the beach ?

KirstyJay
14-11-2012, 21:46
I know someone that does glamour, if that's what you're after... The full service... Clothes, makeup and photos. Forum member MaxineC :)

warbey
14-11-2012, 21:58
I know someone that does glamour, if that's what you're after... The full service... Clothes, makeup and photos. Forum member MaxineC :)

Cant P.M. Kirsty. Max last on here June..

KirstyJay
14-11-2012, 22:12
Cant P.M. Kirsty. Max last on here June..

I've posted to her facebook wall. She's on there a lot.

MaxineC
15-11-2012, 13:16
I'm here...!!

Yes, I can help. What are you looking for? Feel free to pm me your requirements and we'll take it from there... Got to dash now, but will pop back on later.

Cheers KirstyJay

blue
16-11-2012, 21:41
I'm here...!!

Yes, I can help. What are you looking for? Feel free to pm me your requirements and we'll take it from there... Got to dash now, but will pop back on later.

Cheers KirstyJay
Hi Maxine, What I'm looking for is I remember some time ago,seeing someone in Tenerife winning a full professioal makeover and photos
taken,again by a professional.Looking at the photos the girl looked amazing.I wanted to do this for a gift for my daughter.Do you know anyone who can do this.If so if you could pm me
with your telehone number.
Many thanks

Blue