PDA

View Full Version : Other How to pack a 60 day holiday wardrobe in a carryon bag

canarybird
15-11-2012, 19:04
I came across this useful way to pack a holiday wardrobe. I don't know why mine weighs 22 kilos though while his weighs 21 pounds.

Guess I take heavier clothes when I travel! But I will try the folding method he uses.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDn9l20NlWw&feature=youtu.be

chifleta
15-11-2012, 19:16
LOL it's because our suitcases are TWICE the size of his..... his looks like the size of my handluggage suitcase hahahaha....... 22lbs is 10 kilos...... so that's right.... I have 10 kilos in my handluggage, and 20 kilos in my hold luggage :lol:

A 60 day holiday with just 10 kilos of luggage? where's he going? a nudist colony? :crylaughing:

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

I actually do something very similar but on a larger suitcase scale LOL so basically I don't fold the clothing as much as we'd normally do... I don't intertwine like he does, but I do lay each item in the case as open as possible and just fold the minumum .... and I alternate trouser waistbands like he does...

Fivepence
15-11-2012, 19:21
LOL it's because our suitcases are TWICE the size of his..... his looks like the size of my handluggage suitcase hahahaha....... 22lbs is 10 kilos...... so that's right.... I have 10 kilos in my handluggage, and 20 kilos in my hold luggage :lol:

A 60 day holiday with just 10 kilos of luggage? where's he going? a nudist colony? :crylaughing:

:crylaughing::crylaughing::crylaughing:

canarybird
15-11-2012, 20:05

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

I actually do something very similar but on a larger suitcase scale LOL so basically I don't fold the clothing as much as we'd normally do... I don't intertwine like he does, but I do lay each item in the case as open as possible and just fold the minumum .... and I alternate trouser waistbands like he does...

Yes, that's the whole point....how to pack to get it all into the hand luggage with no hold luggage and yet have changes of clothes for 60 days with no repeat outfits. ;)

chifleta
15-11-2012, 21:22
Yes, that's the whole point....how to pack to get it all into the hand luggage with no hold luggage and yet have changes of clothes for 60 days with no repeat outfits. ;)

Yeah but he was saying that he also had the rucksack for toiletries etc etc ... he looked like he only had 2 pairs of pants in that plastic thing LOL

SVFUN
22-11-2012, 16:25
Weres the tobacco go

TOTO 99
22-11-2012, 17:43
Also, it's not clear whether she's going with him or not........he reckons she's just a friend who sometimes helps him pack.

I think the dress is his..........Tranny....:lol: