PDA

View Full Version : Doing something good for charity

LeFrunk
16-11-2012, 22:52
Hi folks , this is a good one , my wife was in the local chemist last week getting stuff for her Father and got talking to the girl at the serving desk , so when i got home from work she told me a story and it goes like this (i have shortened it a bit , as yous know how women talk ) ; My daughter is 6mhts old now and has a disease in her leg which is going to be amputiated in 5mths time but OUR NHS will only supply a rigid leg for her until shes a certian age ,( prob 18yrs old but if your from anywhere in TROUBLED countries you might get this item FREE) but as a child grows up the child needs to play , run and be involved with other kids and i dont want a rigid leg for her , any parent wants the absolute best for their kids , so she has to pay the extra for a leg that bends at the knee and ankle for the next four legs over the growing stage of the child , so my wee wife told me this last week and im proud to do a YOUNG GOLFER and got £650 from all the lads on site and the builders MMM Design & Build , bear in mind we in the building game are skint now , its pretty good , its nice to be nice and a wee girl will benefit from ordinary work lads on the building site .

djulie
11-12-2012, 15:17
What a wonderful thing to do, well done you!