PDA

View Full Version : Other Have the bus prices changed much in the last 2 years?

SVFUN
20-11-2012, 16:46
Last time i went on a bus in PDLA it was 2yrs ago we bought like an all day saver went up to Los Gigantes then worked our way back to PDLA jumping off at different places .Really enjoyed it and the price wasnt bad either ..So been as we are in a hotel in Dec smack across the road from the Station thought we might do some more exploring on the bus ..
Have the prices changed much in 2 yrs and wanted to go up north maybe Puerto de la cruz and other bits anyone know roughly what it would cost now ...Think id prefer to hire a bike but the pillion says shes not sure :wow:

malagabob
20-11-2012, 18:24
Using a Bono ticket last year I seem to remember they were charging 1.35 for a short journey, Los Cristianos to San Eugenio. The Titsa web site may give you current journey prices.

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Just had a look, if you click on information on the left hand panel then click tarifas, you can select linea (bus route) select origen (starting point) then destino (destination) It should give you 3 prices. 1 for cash 1 for using bono. and 1 I think for students/schoolchildren

SVFUN
20-11-2012, 19:23
Cheers Bob thanks for that