PDA

View Full Version : Other Can we get a bus to the Botanical Gardens in Puerto de la Cruz?

libbyb
20-11-2012, 22:01
Hi, visiting tenerife next week and staying in Torviscus area. We would like to visit botanic gardens in Porta Cruz and wonder if this is possible using public transport. We have used buses previously to Porta Cruz but not sure how far the gardens are from centre. Could we get off bus at gardens and then walk into Porta Cruz afterwards.

Also I believe there are some holidays early December, will shops be closed, if so what days are the holidays.

Thanks

Megaloo
20-11-2012, 23:41
Yes you can get the 343 bus from the South and ask to get off at Botanico just on the corner of the Gardens, then it is an easy walk down into Town from there about 20 mins.

Not sure about the holidays at begining of December but I am sure someone will know.

canarybird
20-11-2012, 23:55
Early December holidays are on the 6th and 8th. You may find some shops open.

chifleta
21-11-2012, 00:07
Yes you can get the 343 bus from the South and ask to get off at Botanico just on the corner of the Gardens, then it is an easy walk down into Town from there about 20 mins.

Not sure about the holidays at begining of December but I am sure someone will know.

Hiya, any idea how long the bus takes from Puerto to Cristianos? and being extra cheeky, any idea how long the 325 takes to Los Gigantes... my mum is over next week WOOP WOOP :lots-jumping: and we're staying in the North for a couple of nights, so catching bus back from Puerto to Cristianos, so debating weather to do the more hairy "scenic" route, or just go for speed !! because obviously if we get the Gigantes bus, we'll have to wait for a bus from there to Cristianos... hmmm decisions decisions....

We're going to visit the Puerto botanical gardens too, and the ones in La Orotava :D

Fivepence
21-11-2012, 01:47
Hiya, any idea how long the bus takes from Puerto to Cristianos? and being extra cheeky, any idea how long the 325 takes to Los Gigantes... my mum is over next week WOOP WOOP :lots-jumping: and we're staying in the North for a couple of nights, so catching bus back from Puerto to Cristianos, so debating weather to do the more hairy "scenic" route, or just go for speed !! because obviously if we get the Gigantes bus, we'll have to wait for a bus from there to Cristianos... hmmm decisions decisions....

We're going to visit the Puerto botanical gardens too, and the ones in La Orotava :D

I hpoe your mum has a lovely time Chifleta, mum's are precious. :tiphat:

Megaloo
21-11-2012, 06:16

The 343 Puerto to the Airport (South) Takes just a little over the hour traffic permitting. Not sure about the Los Gigantes bus.

chifleta
21-11-2012, 14:18
I hpoe your mum has a lovely time Chifleta, mum's are precious. :tiphat:

You have no idea how excited I am.... I haven't been to UK since last November so getting desperate to see family now :) PLUS she has my wedding shoes, and the colour scheme is DEPENDENT on what tone they are hahaha...... off topic, sowwy LOL

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

The 343 Puerto to the Airport (South) Takes just a little over the hour traffic permitting. Not sure about the Los Gigantes bus.

yeah that's pretty quick, I might just stick with that :D thanks