PDA

View Full Version : Other Does anyone fancy a game of table tennis?

Paul Ellerington
23-11-2012, 16:00
Hello!
Does anybody know if there any Table Tennis Clubs in the south of Tenerife? I'm finding it difficult to find people to play table tennis with. If anybody's interested then please get it touch.

René
23-11-2012, 17:20
It will be very difficult to find a table tennis club in the south. I have seen some people playing table tennis a few years ago in a sports hall near by the new sport center in Adeje, but it was all beginners’ level. I played table tennis for more than 10 years so if you find a few more people interested let me know !

Paul Ellerington
23-11-2012, 17:31
It will be very difficult to find a table tennis club in the south. I have seen some people playing table tennis a few years ago in a sports hall near by the new sport center in Adeje, but it was all beginners’ level. I played table tennis for more than 10 years so if you find a few more people interested let me know !

Thanks for replying. I'll keep you informed if I get some positive feedback

Paul Ellerington
24-11-2012, 10:26
Oh! Forgot to mention ----- if you're up for a game let me know.

Javi
25-11-2012, 10:25
Hello!
Does anybody know if there any Table Tennis Clubs in the south of Tenerife? I'm finding it difficult to find people to play table tennis with. If anybody's interested then please get it touch.

Hello,

Try to ask at Sports Hall in Los Cristianos. I remember seeing people playing there.

I used to play too...Now I am quite rusty but I'd interested.

aksonov
04-12-2012, 18:09
Hello,

Try to ask at Sports Hall in Los Cristianos. I remember seeing people playing there.

I used to play too...Now I am quite rusty but I'd interested.

Hi,

Do you know exact location of this Sports Hall centre? I'm playing about 7 years, would like to play after December 11, does anybody interested?

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Hello!

I'm interested ;)

Javi
05-12-2012, 12:53
[QUOTE=aksonov;243283]Hi,

Do you know exact location of this Sports Hall centre? I'm playing about 7 years, would like to play after December 11, does anybody interested?

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

The sport center is in Avenida Chayofita (Or avenida del Ferry). You can see the Sport center on the right side. If you come to "Los Juzgados" then you'll have gone too far.

Paul Ellerington
16-03-2014, 17:43
Anyone interested in playing table tennis. I now have access to a good table in the Gran Sur area (just off TF1). Please get in touch. I'm always looking for players.

Paul Ellerington
18-03-2014, 10:59
Always looking for people to play table tennis. If you're a player please contact me. Located in the south of Tenerife (Las Americas Torviscus area).

Paul Ellerington
21-02-2015, 11:30
Still looking for people that play Table Tennis. Surely there must be a few of you in the south of Tenerife !!

willowlily
21-02-2015, 12:12
Still looking for people that play Table Tennis. Surely there must be a few of you in the south of Tenerife !!

i would love to play table tennis, I used to play weekly at an old church hall in E1, at the moment I am recovering from a road accident and am still walking with a crutch, as soon as I am able to walk without a crutch I will p.m you and be hot footing it to gran sur.

Paul Ellerington
21-02-2015, 14:12
Hello!
I wish you better and look forward to hearing from when you're fit. I'm here till end of March then back to UK for the Summer.
Paul

Paul Ellerington
13-11-2015, 16:56

TOTO 99
13-11-2015, 17:02

3 years and you still haven't found anyone?.....:lol:

You are most definitely the forum's most patient man.....:tiphat:

pilgrim
31-05-2017, 13:36
Coming to Tenerife on Friday for 2 weeks holiday and staying around Adeje. Would like to have a game or two whilst there.

X__Gandalf__X
04-05-2018, 20:17
Coming to Golf Del Sur at the end of June. If any tt players will be there I'll bring my bat.....