PDA

View Full Version : Where can we get a passport photo taken near the Amarilla Golf?

dotty1
24-11-2012, 09:27
:cheeky:Does anybody no a shop for having a passport photo taken, hubby needs one for his driving licence which is due for renewal thank you

garlicbread
24-11-2012, 10:39
There's probably one nearer to you but there's a place near Ofipapel, (opposite side if the Valdes Centre to the bus station) in Los Cris called the Copy Centre, they'll do it while you wait €6 for 8 photos.

junglejim
24-11-2012, 11:27
I know this has been discussed before but there is a photo machine outside Mercadona that states it's photos are valid for official documents ( presumably Spanish Docs.)
Garlicbread's looks the best option but nice to have a choice !

Mia
24-11-2012, 18:12
We used the one near Ofipapel, but you need to tell them if it is for a Spanish driving licence because they have to be certain size.

Harmonicaman
24-11-2012, 20:26
Can't you take a photo and upload it to your PC. Modern printers should be able to print passport sized photos...

KirstyJay
24-11-2012, 21:40
:cheeky:Does anybody no a shop for having a passport photo taken, hubby needs one for his driving licence which is due for renewal thank you

any specific area in mind, because I know a place in Guia de Isora, but you've not said where you are - so it may be too far for you to travel.

It's a good idea to give basic location info when asking questions as the forum covers all Tenerife.

dotty1
25-11-2012, 10:46
As it says on my Location Amarilla Golf is were I am, Kirsty, but thanks for your reply, and to everybody else that replied.