PDA

View Full Version : Other Does anyone know a football team I can play for in South Tenerife?

Dashford
24-11-2012, 14:32
Hi guys (again)
I love football and I'm looking for a team in the south to play for I had trials with several premier league youth teams ( then found cigarettes and beer) but would love to get back into it, my fitness isn't great but I still have the old razzed dazzle (or I think so) any info much appreciated.
Cheers
Danny

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Oh I'm 31 and free before six Monday to Saturday and all day Sunday :)

junglejim
24-11-2012, 14:34
There is a table football team in Irish Rover if you are keen ! I think the blues are looking for a left hander!

Fivepence
24-11-2012, 15:02
Hi guys (again)
I love football and I'm looking for a team in the south to play for I had trials with several premier league youth teams ( then found cigarettes and beer) but would love to get back into it, my fitness isn't great but I still have the old razzed dazzle (or I think so) any info much appreciated.
Cheers
Danny

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Oh I'm 31 and free before six Monday to Saturday and all day Sunday :)

Now I've hit 60 I'm a good dribbler Dash but sadly not good at football. :D

LUCKY
24-11-2012, 21:56
:feret:
Now I've hit 60 I'm a good dribbler Dash but sadly not good at football. :D
And of course i'm just lucky :feret::feret:

Malteser Monkey
24-11-2012, 23:14
and according to Toto I'm only good at swimming :cheeky:

wwwadd
09-01-2013, 19:37
Hi I am old codger but I still manage a game of 5 a side in UK - are there any pitches dedicated for these type of games
and are there any old men teams who meet for a knock around and/or does anyone organise games between hotel residents.
Staying at Los Cristianos at Comodoro and will be in Tenerife until middle of February

Any info welcome

Billy Waddle

KirstyJay
10-01-2013, 13:39
Hi I am old codger but I still manage a game of 5 a side in UK - are there any pitches dedicated for these type of games
and are there any old men teams who meet for a knock around and/or does anyone organise games between hotel residents.
Staying at Los Cristianos at Comodoro and will be in Tenerife until middle of February

Any info welcome

Billy WaddleI've merged your thread with an existing one on the same subject. Please look through earlier answers :)

Malteser Monkey
10-01-2013, 13:49
Hi I am old codger but I still manage a game of 5 a side in UK -

Well Bill you've come to the right place:lol::whistle::cheeky:

Welcome !