PDA

View Full Version : Animal Chat Raffa the mobile vet

casabonny
24-11-2012, 19:22
Ihave posted before about Raffa and how wonderful he is but I felt I must post again to let you all know about what he's done this week for my Bonny . She is a fairly old Doberman who he saved from death a few years ago , and although she is on a lot of meds she has been ok. Early this week she seemed to be having trouble getting up and back legs sliding , so of course I thought that maybe her time was up.
Rang Raffa who came and gave her acupuncture ( he's recognized on the island for this and fully qualified in this area too) , which was quite amusing as she wanted to play with these needles sticking out !Well 24 hours later she is like a different dog and has no trouble getting up and no sliding.
I cannot praise this man enough:tiphat:, so if anyone wants a FANTASTIC vet then look no further than Raffa.:c2:

patrica
24-11-2012, 20:54
YES GREAT VET ,, could not say more about him , he treats are dogs and we tell all about him ,, the man is super and no matter what he will sort it all out for them ,, as you say FANTASTIC ..

SuzyQ
25-11-2012, 02:57
Another good one to come out of Hospivet Sur then :)

dede
25-11-2012, 13:57
Yes i have to agree he comes to my house for all my dogs care, he is brilliant wouldnt use anyone else to be honest now. If anyone wants his number pm me and i would gladly give it to you.

longtallalice
07-01-2013, 20:03
I would also recommend rafa , he visits us regularly at poochies pet hotel and takes care of all my dogs and is available for visitors dogs too if required , and his acupuncture and homeopathic medicines are great natural remedies , nothing is too much trouble .

patrica
08-01-2013, 19:35
Could not agree more , he is really good .

Ian_N
09-01-2013, 00:36
What services does he do as never heard of him before as would be interested in getting my 18 yr dog looked at. She is blind , deaf etc so cant put her through going to vets as in walking etc as only knows the house surroundings.
Any info plus contact number.

caretenerife
09-01-2013, 08:18
I agree he is brilliant and very reasonably priced to. his mobile no is 626671885 or email vetathome.tfe@gmail.co.uk