PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else experiencing issues with the forum?

AL JAY
25-11-2012, 22:03
Other sites i visit seem fine but when i type on here there is a delay and appears that the forum is a bit laggy and not functioning correctly! I use firefox as my browser!:doh:

Fivepence
25-11-2012, 22:23
I use Chrome AJ, seems to be working fine.

AL JAY
25-11-2012, 22:34
Thanks Ste,it seems better now :thanx: must have been a gremlin! :devil2::twak:

marbro8
25-11-2012, 22:58
i was using internet explorer for years and that was the same, i couldn't even edit posts, but changed to google chrome a few weeks ago and it is fantastic;)

Ecky Thump
26-11-2012, 00:29
i was using internet explorer for years and that was the same, i couldn't even edit posts, but changed to google chrome a few weeks ago and it is fantastic;)

I also started using Chrome a few weeks ago, I think its far better than Internet Explorer.

Suej
26-11-2012, 12:43
Other sites i visit seem fine but when i type on here there is a delay and appears that the forum is a bit laggy and not functioning correctly! I use firefox as my browser!:doh:

I use Firefox Al and it seems fine for me too!:wave:

AL JAY
26-11-2012, 12:50
Thanks Sue, It seemed to be intermittent so i used CCleaner and run a malwarebytes scan and its fine now :wave:

warbey
26-11-2012, 13:03
Once or twice I have had similar symptoms Al.

I use Waterfox.

Earlier I lost My Signal for a few Minutes too, so could be B.T. to blame too.?

Taking a while to write a Post sometimes means I lose My "Signed in" status, and have to do it all again.

AL JAY
26-11-2012, 13:22
Ta warbs, just had a gander at waterfox and seeing im W7 and 64 bit i might give it a whirl! :respect:

primrose
26-11-2012, 13:32
No way will it let me open Sounds of the 60's thread, freezing all the time and have to shut computer down every time I try to go on it.

AL JAY
26-11-2012, 13:58
I had a problem earlier on the 60s thread,i got on the thread ok but pressing the play triangle woudn't work,i tried again later and pressed the bottom/left play button and it worked ok ???

primrose
26-11-2012, 14:11
I had a problem earlier on the 60s thread,i got on the thread ok but pressing the play triangle woudn't work,i tried again later and pressed the bottom/left play button and it worked ok ???

I can't even get on just freezes as soon as it comes up, then I can't do anything and have to close comp down. I wish they would sort it.Will try the other music threads to see what it's like on them.

warbey
26-11-2012, 20:05
Ta warbs, just had a gander at waterfox and seeing im W7 and 64 bit i might give it a whirl! :respect:

Firefox based Al, seems a lot steadier..

My System is the same spec. I'm very happy with it.

I also rely on Secunia to watch for updates to Programmes. Works a treat for Me Mate.