PDA

View Full Version : HOME Needed! 12 week puppies need a good home

Pets@Home
26-11-2012, 12:56
These two are still looking for homes, 12 weeks old now and pretty much house trained. Loving characters. How can you resist? They love nothing better than a cuddle, they just need a forever
Home, is that your home.

Only 2 pups left of the original 6, please see poster, these will be Medium to Large Dogs, and are abs gorgeous.

Shirley Ann

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

That is not Mum on the sofa, she is just taking care of the wee ones x

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

The two that are left are, Snoopy and Scarlet x

Graceylacey
26-11-2012, 14:05
Thank you Shirley. They really are wonderful loving gently dogs

Pets@Home
28-11-2012, 11:39
PLEASE DON'T LET THESE DOGS GO TO GERMANY, the person who has bought 6 Pups up, on her own, from one week old, would really like it if they could be rehomed here. If they had to go into Kennels pre Germany, we all feel they would be messed ...up, as all they know is, love, warmth, affection, love and comfort, it will be like putting someone you really love in a Prison Enviroment, compared to a home enviroment, all the good work would be undone x

Also there is one more Belbel, also looking for a home, she is around 16 weeks old and she is from a litter of 6, and is the Chocolate and White Puppy in the Picture.

SO thats, SNOOPY, SCARLETT and BELBEL x

Pets@Home
01-12-2012, 14:38
Scarlett was rehomed today, by PETSATHOME TENERIFE and SARAH WILSON, only Snoopy and Belbel left.
She has gone to a family with children, and the other 2 dogs left, also are suited to a family enviroment and
love cats and other dogs, because they are currently being fostered, seperately by two wonder Foster Mummies,
who have other dogs and cats around.
So if u are interested, please send me a p/m or ring 666 282 275 x

Pets@Home
03-12-2012, 00:15
Hello everyone, my name is Snoopy, I am 3 months old now. I've had 2 lots of my injections, I've been wormed and de flead. I live with my foster Mummy and her daughters and I love them dearly but all my brothers and sisters have forever homes and I'm quite sad that I don't. I'm well behaved I do my stuff in the garden and I know how to sit and I'm learning paw. So please if you know anyone who is looking for a doggie please consider me, I'm going to be big but I will be on my best behavior and promise to love them forever.......................

And don't forget Belbel, she is beautiful too .........................

9Ben10
03-12-2012, 20:53
I'm still interested in getting a small dog. Any news on the Chipmunk? Or could I come and see any others that are available?

Pets@Home
29-12-2012, 00:47
Snoopy has now been rehomed with the help of PETSATHOME TENERIFE and SARAH WILSON