PDA

View Full Version : Sunday 2nd December CD Tenerife vs Real Oviedo

Fred Perry
26-11-2012, 13:16
SUNDAY 2ND DEC
CD TENERIFE v REAL OVIEDO
Kick off Midday

It´s the biggest game of the season at the Heliodoro next Sunday as Tenerife take on rivals Real Oviedo.
A couple of weeks ago Oviedo were in danger of going bust but they managed to raise over 1 miilion € through a fan share scheme but with hours remaining for the deadline they still needed to find more funding. Enter, Carlos Slim the richest man in the world with a personal fortune of 79 BILLION and Oviedo were saved and have "in theory" become one Europe´s richest clubs. Oviedo are likely to spend in January (a rareity at this level of football).

The Tenerife Support is moving this week to create a good as possible atmosphere for next Sunday´s game.
The headline directed towards Oviedo reads "YOU ASKED FOR HELP, YOUR GOING TO NEED IT"
http://i48.tinypic.com/dlm6x0.jpg

bonitatime
26-11-2012, 16:19
Tickets are on sale in both Soy del Tete shops from tomorrow and in the stadium Saturday and Sunday morning

YOUNG GOLFER
30-11-2012, 12:38
# Team MP W D L Pts

1. Tenerife 14 8 5 1 29

2. Real Aviles 14 9 1 4 28

3. R. Oviedo 14 6 5 3 23

Need 3 points on this one to make sure we stay top.

davship
30-11-2012, 14:34
GOOD LUCK CDT:pray:

super surfer
03-12-2012, 14:22
GOOD LUCK CDT:pray:
oviedo had one chance in second half that I can recall
and scored!! could'nt believe it!!

Manx Tartan
03-12-2012, 19:00
Tenerife should have had this one in the bag on their second half display. Ref was diabollical. Still had a great day out. Thanks to Chris and everyone on the Armada Sur Bus. Heres to the next time.

Fred Perry
04-12-2012, 12:57
Tenerife should have had this one in the bag on their second half display. Ref was diabollical. Still had a great day out. Thanks to Chris and everyone on the Armada Sur Bus. Heres to the next time.

Yes, the second half performance was a huge improvement on the first(that was not hard!). We should have been 2 or 3 in front before we eventually broke the deadlock. very frustrasting to after all that see oviedo score in practically their first decent chance. Funnily Manx Tartan, I was thinking after how good the ref was on the day. Well maybe not great but acceptable(you should see them other times!!)