PDA

View Full Version : Other Are there any cemeteries near the Golf del Sur?

janine446
28-11-2012, 21:12
Hello all,

My Mother-in-law has just moved to be with us and live permanently in Tenerife and has brought with her the ashes of my late Father-in-Law. She would like to find a nice resting place for him in Tenerife for him.

We are in Golf del sur and so, would like somewhere near to here.

What is the procedure for burying his ashes in a crematorium here? I don't even know where they are and also does it make a difference if he was Church of England or not?

Hope you can help and I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks

Janine

tracy hampshire
28-11-2012, 23:05
my friend brought her fathers ashes over & scattered them in her favorite spot , a bit out of the way i must say, but then my OH got a small marble plaque made with the date of birth & death, cemented it next to the ashes, & they are still here to this day 8 years later, & my friend still has her own private place to visit her father xxx

duquessa
05-12-2012, 14:40
my friend brought her fathers ashes over & scattered them in her favorite spot , a bit out of the way i must say, but then my OH got a small marble plaque made with the date of birth & death, cemented it next to the ashes, & they are still here to this day 8 years later, & my friend still has her own private place to visit her father xxx

what are the arrangements for funerals?

Goldenmaniac
06-12-2012, 09:55
what are the arrangements for funerals?

There is already some info on the forum here http://www.tenerifeforum.org/tenerife-forum/showthread.php?21326-How-much-do-funerals-cost-in-Tenerife

There are also several pre-paid funeral plan companies with good reputations - Avalon / Golden Leaves / Iberian for example who make life simpler for those left behind after a relative passes in Tenerife