PDA

View Full Version : Football Does anyone know any bars showing the Burnley v Blackburn match on Sunday?

Northern Monkey
29-11-2012, 09:55
Hi everyone,

Does anyone know any bars that will be showing Burnley Blackburn on Sunday at 12:30. It's not on Sky sports but I thought there might be somewhere showing it from another satellite. If you don't know for definite can you tell me who you THINK will be showing it so I can ring them as I am coming from Los Silos and its an hour and a bit drive.

Many thanks in advance, i'm desperate to watch it

Northern Monkey

Fivepence
29-11-2012, 10:02
Hi everyone,

Does anyone know any bars that will be showing Burnley Blackburn on Sunday at 12:30. It's not on Sky sports but I thought there might be somewhere showing it from another satellite. If you don't know for definite can you tell me who you THINK will be showing it so I can ring them as I am coming from Los Silos and its an hour and a bit drive.

Northern Monkey

Send a PM to forum member @tonypub (http://www.tenerifeforum.org/tenerife-forum/member.php?54-tonypub)

He can probably tell you.

primrose
29-11-2012, 10:17
Just been on the Internet on all the Sports site's and it isn't showing up on any of them as being Televised, I am also desperate to watch it but at least I have Radio Rovers so will be able to listen to commentary.

Northern Monkey
29-11-2012, 10:24
Thanks fivepence, i've messaged tonypub. Primrose if I find anything out i'll let you know, although I definitely will be sat at the other end of the pub...

woolli
29-11-2012, 10:46
Just been on the Internet on all the Sports site's and it isn't showing up on any of them as being Televised, I am also desperate to watch it but at least I have Radio Rovers so will be able to listen to commentary.

Why bother when you have just been beaten again by the Superwhites of Bolton!

primrose
29-11-2012, 11:48
Why bother when you have just been beaten again by the Superwhites of Bolton!

Just knew you would say something :devil2::cheeky::fpull: Thanks Northern Monkey, there is still FirstRowsports to check but won't know if they are on there till Sat morning.Can't believe it's not on TV.:football: 33 Years.

soarey
29-11-2012, 12:53
Its on live in Blues Bar at Ewood but guess that might be just a little too far.Anyway after last nights shambolic performance its probably better not watching it.Glad im not going this time

Northern Monkey
29-11-2012, 13:21
Gutted just tweeted Burnley fc official and they've said no-one is setting up tv cameras apart from the club itself so highky unlikely on tv anywhere

@BurnleyOfficial I know the match isn't on live in England but is it being shown anywhere in the world live?
Expand

reply below

There are no TV crews setting up to film the whole game other than for club use and news reports

primrose
29-11-2012, 17:19
Gutted just tweeted Burnley fc official and they've said no-one is setting up tv cameras apart from the club itself so highky unlikely on tv anywhere

@BurnleyOfficial I know the match isn't on live in England but is it being shown anywhere in the world live?
Expand

reply below

There are no TV crews setting up to film the whole game other than for club use and news reports

Well I will listen to Radio Rovers with mi Bovril and mi pie. Gutted it's not on TV. 33 Years and counting.

woolli
29-11-2012, 17:42
Berg is doing a quality job! What did I hear, come back Kean all is forgiven!

primrose
29-11-2012, 17:52
Berg is doing a quality job! What did I hear, come back Kean all is forgiven!

Not from me you didn't.:redcard:

Northern Monkey
29-11-2012, 19:12
If I come across any streams Primrose i'll let you know, not that you'll want to watch Charlie bag a hatrick!:tiphat:

primrose
29-11-2012, 19:32
If I come across any streams Primrose i'll let you know, not that you'll want to watch Charlie bag a hatrick!:tiphat:

Thanks.I will check as well and if I find any I will post on here. I just cannot believe it is not on any channels.I wish I was there. Do Burnley not have their own Radio Station, I have kept my subscription to Radio Rovers for the seven years I have been here so always able to listen to match if it hasn't been on TV.As for Charlie getting a hatrick. Dream on.:D

Andy0210
29-11-2012, 19:56
Despite getting beat by W*%ky Wanderers last night we are still the highest ranked North West team in the Championship! :bootyshake:

woolli
30-11-2012, 09:10
Despite getting beat by W*%ky Wanderers last night we are still the highest ranked North West team in the Championship! :bootyshake:

Only until Saturday!

primrose
01-12-2012, 12:49
Hi everyone,

Northern Monkey

Found this, don't know if it will be any good but worth a try.http://wrestling-live.com/blackburn-rovers-burnley-live-stream-december-02-2012/

imablue
01-12-2012, 13:56
If this match is on anywhere it,ll be Paddy O,Taffys up by the Aquapark.... i,m there today so i,ll check it out with Martin...
usually if its on any live stream and its not going to interfere with any Premiership matches he will show the game....watch this space .....

Northern Monkey
01-12-2012, 15:20
thanks imablue thats brilliant

primrose
01-12-2012, 18:27
It is being broadcast live on Radio Lancashire so you will be able to listen to it live on Comp, Not the same I know but better than nothing.

junglejim
01-12-2012, 18:41
Not advertised in Irish Fiddler or Temple Bar or Irish Rover

soarey
01-12-2012, 19:29
Try www.frombar.tv as they show championship games.

Northern Monkey
01-12-2012, 20:28
Primrose- you can't listen online to radio lancashire. My dad is going to skype me and put the radio next to the microphone! Its the best i've got!

primrose
01-12-2012, 20:40
Primrose- you can't listen online to radio lancashire. My dad is going to skype me and put the radio next to the microphone! Its the best i've got!

Well if you supported a proper team you would have your own Radio station I will be listening on Radio Rovers. Can't wait for tomorrow.:football: If I find it anywhere I will put a link on here.

junglejim
01-12-2012, 20:59
Try here tomorrow
http://www.thefirstrow.eu/sport/football.html

imablue
01-12-2012, 23:07
As things stand tonight if he can get it on in Paddys it will be on ... i will update it and any more info as i find out ... i,m there again early tomorrow if only to pass by and Martin can give me any definite on it...

Andy0210
01-12-2012, 23:14
Only until Saturday!

:stupid: Famous last words Mr 2 - 1 Home Deafeat!!!!!! :neener:

BRING ON THE DINGLES! :twak:

trublugeoff
01-12-2012, 23:58
I dont know if this is any use to any of you but STANJAMES.COM is showing a live stream of the game .........but you have to have an account and deposit at least Ģ5 .....hope this helps........Geoff

Northern Monkey
02-12-2012, 11:52
Thanks everyone, just asking stanjames on live chat if they are showing stream

AndyCav
02-12-2012, 11:53
I dont know if this is any use to any of you but STANJAMES.COM is showing a live stream of the game .........but you have to have an account and deposit at least Ģ5 .....hope this helps........Geoff

Hi guys just been chatting to Stan James .com and they said they are not streaming it :(
any luck anywhere else ?

Northern Monkey
02-12-2012, 12:06
http://www.footballstreaming.info/streams/todays-links/index.html not looking good seems to be just on radio

Andy0210
02-12-2012, 12:08
I canīt promise it will work but this appears to be a live link to the match............ (hereīs hoping)

http://www.usagoals.com/live/278483-burnley-vs-blackburn/watch/stream/online/free/feed/p2p/en/vivo/tv/gratis/

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

And another one.........

www.ustream.tv/channel/burnley-fc-vs-blackburn-rovers-hd-live

primrose
02-12-2012, 12:24
Here is another one just hoping one of them will work.http://www.ustream.tv/channel/burnley-fc-vs-blackburn-rovers-hd-live

Northern Monkey
02-12-2012, 12:46
thanks everyone, fingers crossed! don't want to miss Charlie's hatrick...

imablue
02-12-2012, 12:57
I have tried ringing Paddys but its going straight to answer phone.. so no news if he has it on there.. as yet ....will try again in 10 mins .

primrose
02-12-2012, 13:03
thanks everyone, fingers crossed! don't want to miss Charlie's hatrick...

Charlie's Hatrick??????:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Northern Monkey
02-12-2012, 13:05
Ok Primrose, maybe that's going to be wrong. He'll get 4!:flatcap:

imablue
02-12-2012, 13:17
Sorry guys no joy here ..guess its not on .. he would have been open by now if he,d have got it ...

Northern Monkey
02-12-2012, 15:35
Good old derby, sounds like we had the better chances but 2nd half Blackburn better. Oh well roll on March and hopefully that will be on TV!!!!!!!

primrose
02-12-2012, 15:41
Good old derby, sounds like we had the better chances but 2nd half Blackburn better. Oh well roll on March and hopefully that will be on TV!!!!!!!

I listened on Radio Rovers and the commentators who are obviously biased said Rovers were dire first half.Yeh roll on March fingers crossed for TV I find it really difficult listening instead of watching.

soarey
02-12-2012, 21:44
34 years and counting lol COYB