PDA

View Full Version : Dancing on Ice

Malteser Monkey
29-11-2012, 12:01
Morning

Now I was going to post this in the Entertainment section but thought I'd get shot down in flames !

Does anyone know the line up - just wondering ? Can't seem to get a straight answer from google and fed up looking :wow:

Ta

Ecky Thump
29-11-2012, 12:09
Morning

Now I was going to post this in the Entertainment section but thought I'd get shot down in flames !

Does anyone know the line up - just wondering ? Can't seem to get a straight answer from google and fed up looking :wow:

Ta

It certainly shouldn't be in General Chat, as it's not worth talking about!:D

Malteser Monkey
29-11-2012, 12:15
It certainly shouldn't be in General Chat, as it's not worth talking about!:D

Then what you doing here eh :cheeky::respect::neener:

Ecky Thump
29-11-2012, 12:17
Then what you doing here eh :cheeky::respect::neener:

Entertaining you.:neener:

Medman
29-11-2012, 12:23
Entertaining you.:neener:

You're dancing on thin ice Eric :nono:

Malteser Monkey
29-11-2012, 12:39

ohh he knows that !:cheeky:

Ecky Thump
29-11-2012, 12:42

!!! URGENT WARNING !!! Very important, please read!!!

Vodka and ice will ruin your kidneys.

Rum and ice will ruin your liver.

Whisky and ice will ruin your heart.

Gin and ice will ruin your brain.

Coke and ice will ruin your teeth.

Ice is REALLY bad for you!!!
:cheeky:

Malteser Monkey
29-11-2012, 12:47
!!! URGENT WARNING !!! Very important, please read!!!

Vodka and ice will ruin your kidneys.

Rum and ice will ruin your liver.

Whisky and ice will ruin your heart.

Gin and ice will ruin your brain.

Coke and ice will ruin your teeth.

Ice is REALLY bad for you!!!
:cheeky:

What about Ice Cream......?

DeedeeTipperary
29-11-2012, 14:28
On GMTV this morning there was a few names mentioned but I was making school lunches so I was only half listening , Shane Ward X-Factor winner from a few years back , I think Keith Chegwin ( Spelling ? ) and Pamela Anderson was mentioned unfortunately I tuned out after that:)

Malteser Monkey
29-11-2012, 14:36
On GMTV this morning there was a few names mentioned but I was making school lunches so I was only half listening , Shane Ward X-Factor winner from a few years back , I think Keith Chegwin ( Spelling ? ) and Pamela Anderson was mentioned unfortunately I tuned out after that:)

Finally a female with a bit of help - unlike these bloke characters coming on here

I heard that Bolton Footballer that had the heart attack is on there too ?

davship
29-11-2012, 15:37
Finally a female with a bit of help - unlike these bloke characters coming on here

I heard that Bolton Footballer that had the heart attack is on there too ?

Fabrice muamba is doing a christmas strictly come dancing! Diont tell me hes doing both.

Malteser Monkey
29-11-2012, 16:17
Fabrice muamba is doing a christmas strictly come dancing! Diont tell me hes doing both.

didn't know there was more than one ??

Fivepence
29-11-2012, 16:35
Morning

Ta

Is this it MM? ................link (http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/dancing-on-ice/114345-dancing-on-ice-2013-line-up-gareth-thomas-joe-pasquale-join-the-show.html)

Malteser Monkey
29-11-2012, 17:06
Is this it MM? ................link (http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/dancing-on-ice/114345-dancing-on-ice-2013-line-up-gareth-thomas-joe-pasquale-join-the-show.html)

yes i saw that but it doesn't list all of them - probably be out tomorrow ?

Thanks hun

I like this Show as it's more difficult than the other specially if you've never skated before. Dancing, lifting and skating - take my hat off to em for trying it :flatcap: