PDA

View Full Version : Other Does anyone fancy dating in Tenerife over Christmas?

fantasy
29-11-2012, 20:23
Hi

I'm looking to meet a lady friend in Tenerife over the xmas week for wine and dine, someone who's a bit down, just ended a relationship or that would just like a new adventure for one week, all expenses paid. I'm wondering where on the forum i can properly place this post as this section is just a guess.

Better still, could anyone recommend a dating site in Tenerife ?

Tickey
29-11-2012, 20:33
Sorry but why would you want someone who is a bit "down or just ended a relationship?" Perhaps put a little bit more info about your interests and perhaps your age etc?

ruffus
29-11-2012, 20:47
My thoughts too Tickey ????

garlicbread
29-11-2012, 20:50
Lovely choice of user name though.........especially as, on another thread, he says he's goin' back to the UK for Xmas week............. :wink::wink:

Malteser Monkey
29-11-2012, 23:38
Lovely choice of user name though.........especially as, on another thread, he says he's goin' back to the UK for Xmas week............. :wink::wink:

then I'm just the girl :cheeky:

pablo1
30-11-2012, 00:11
Plenty of "nightclubs" that will have ladies more than happy for you to wine and dine them... Though I think they phrase it differently..

soarey
30-11-2012, 00:22
Hi

I'm looking for a budget flight back to the UK for xmas, could any advise me on a travel agent in Tenerife or online site where i could get a reasonably priced ticket ?

Thanks.

This is Fantasys quote on other thread.You decide ladies.:callme:

philippe
30-11-2012, 05:54
hi,I will be in Tenerife this winter,maybe can we have a beer together?

SVFUN
30-11-2012, 13:23
I know just the people for you ...very relaxed attitude as though anything goes ....will very easily take your money for expenses ...they do act a bit down i suppose ...and they want no ties ....ideal ...if memory serves me they hang around the area just a bit down from the Hotel Ore Negro .....good luck

Malteser Monkey
30-11-2012, 13:38
I know just the people for you ...very relaxed attitude as though anything goes ....will very easily take your money for expenses ...they do act a bit down i suppose ...and they want no ties ....ideal ...if memory serves me they hang around the area just a bit down from the Hotel Ore Negro .....good luck

Oh dear there's a first for everything and ......I'm wrong.......deffo not what you're looking for :doh:

warbey
30-11-2012, 20:42
Oh dear there's a first for everything and ......I'm wrong.......deffo not what you're looking for :doh:

Ive just crossed Your Details out in My Little Red Book. .:devil2:..:D:D:tiphat::tiphat:

offshore diver
30-11-2012, 21:03
When i worked offshore nigeria we called them night fighters, we had pvt security at the expat bars, last time in a taxi going past saw few night fighters there near the roundabout

cainaries
30-11-2012, 22:13
Ive just crossed Your Details out in My Little Red Book. .:devil2:..:D:D:tiphat::tiphat:
Red, Warbs, I thought they were black? Little black books, I mean. Careful, cainaries, careful. Wasn't the little red book something to do with Chairman Mao?

Just hunting down my coat .....

Dashford
01-12-2012, 00:27
Someone who's down or just come out of a relationship??? Does that translate to low self esteem who may put out??? Lol mmmm what an appealing advert!!! I'm almost tempted to get my Christmas knickers on lol :D you could always ask Santa ;)

blueeyes
01-12-2012, 01:22
hi you definately dont want someone down and just broken up with someone.. that would surely be a mistake!! you should make it clear to the lady that it is just a fling that you are after...... messing with someones feelings is a cruel thing and not to be taken lightly.... grow a pair , go out for the night, mix and see what happens.......... you will be surprised whose out there just wanting the same thing..... :cheeky:

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

princessmonika
01-12-2012, 07:27
funny world,:bellydancer: one born every minute--:cheers2:

warbey
01-12-2012, 20:03
Red, Warbs, I thought they were black? Little black books, I mean. Careful, cainaries, careful. Wasn't the little red book something to do with Chairman Mao?

Just hunting down my coat .....

I just like being different. (sounds better than colourblind? ).. .. :D:D

I like the Night Fighters. Trouble is, I can't see Them in the Dark until up close......

Malteser Monkey
01-12-2012, 20:13

knew you liked me for my wit !:cheeky:

warbey
01-12-2012, 20:29
knew you liked me for my wit !:cheeky:

And Your Mountains....., (I was One Out).... :tiphat::tiphat: :D.

LUCKY
01-12-2012, 20:41
:feret:
then I'm just the girl :cheeky: Hey up im comming back to the UK for christmas , :feret::feret:

blueeyes
03-12-2012, 14:05
Re: Does anyone fancy dating in Tenerife over Christmas?
funny world, one born every minute--

GET A LIFE................:bootyshake:

Dashford
03-12-2012, 14:08
Lol @ bootyshake :D

Malteser Monkey
03-12-2012, 14:08
And Your Mountains....., (I was One Out).... :tiphat::tiphat: :D.

Well I've never heard em called that before:wow::crazy:

Dashford
03-12-2012, 14:22
Twin peaks, great film :D

Malteser Monkey
03-12-2012, 14:33
Twin peaks, great film :D

:lol: good one......

warbey
03-12-2012, 19:14
:lol: good one......

One..?.. ... I pass hun.....:D:D:male: