PDA

View Full Version : Lucky travels with the TITSA bus company and bless 'em

LUCKY
29-11-2012, 23:17
0930 this very morn we left are very comfortable and spacious appartment in callao and walked about 800 metres to the bus shelter near the house of alonso, sorry Santander bank ,waited a little while i think 3 buses sped past , no they stopped but it was not our bus to travel at that time.we caught the bus to los gigantes, the ride was wonderfull, passengers got on and off , all enjoying the sunshine .at los gigantes we did dismount from the bus then we walked but a few yards and alighted on to another bus green and white or is it cream . why do they remind me of Eddie stobarts ( answer on a postcard please) , well i belive the bus was a 353 the driver polite and a good changer of gears we are now on our way round curve and up large gradients past bannanas , cacti and villages. we are now on our way to the highlight of my visit to tenerife i thought so with my ears popping at alltitude, we are on our way to Icod vinos etc, oh that was me high light past Selby towers said a prayer for tracey. then descended to puert de a la cruz, then ascended slowly to bus stop of many busses. we got off went for a small beer , and use of the toilet ae cassa mell,, had a walk round the town shivering in my shorts , and you said yorkshire was cold. back to bus stop then the direct bus to the wonderfull capital . we went up hill down dale . arrived at said place caught a bus to los cris the very fast one , loved the motorway and the sea and the windfarms. got off at los chris. caught bus to callao round the island and back less than 7 hours thank you everyone.(sorry for any spelling mistakes) what a great time we both had and all for 15euros and 5 cents o

junglejim
29-11-2012, 23:23
You could have taken the Tranvia up to La Laguna at no extra cost to complete the full package !

kingbaker
27-04-2014, 15:14
You could have taken the Tranvia up to La Laguna at no extra cost to complete the full package !

He's probs barred from it cos of the smell of the ferets!!:p:(

Malteser Monkey
27-04-2014, 16:16
Has he swallowed a dictionary or is it just me ....I get off a bus but he dismounts:laugh:

Fables as told by Lucky

kingbaker
27-04-2014, 17:57
Has he swallowed a dictionary or is it just me ....I get off a bus but he dismounts:laugh:

Fables as told by Lucky

Ye had tooooo many weekemds away Monkey and Lucky's really gotten outta hand this time!!:p:D

primrose
27-04-2014, 18:11

Fables as told by Lucky

That's a Yorkshireman from Lower GDS trying to be posh.

Malteser Monkey
27-04-2014, 20:09

uhum:crazy:

LUCKY
27-04-2014, 20:51

Ee, I 'as t' tell someone about this thing 'ave found
Cos it's so exciting, yer'll never keep it down.
Bloody brilliant really, wot a fantastic find,
I just switched on me computor, an' nearly blew me mind.

For 'avin bin an advocate of Yorkshire an' all that's grand,
I couldn't a bin more surprised if it 'ad all bin planned.
T' find that out in cyberspace, amid the I.T. age,
Sum canny minded people 'ad created 'Yorkshire Dialect' page.

Ay, an' let me tell thee summat, it i'nt a load o' tosh,
cos wi really are intelligent, although wi dunt talk reet posh.
An' summat that'll amaze thee, could even blow thee mind,
N' matter where tha travels, Yorkshire folk ye'll find.

They've spread to every continent, by land by sea by air,
'N' it i'nt hard t' tell 'em, no need t' stand n' stare.
They a'nt got funny 'air does, or boils upon the nose,
Or wear the famous button 'ole, that comley Yorkshire Rose.

So 'ere's 'ow t' tell 'em it i'nt a reet 'ard job,
Just ask 'em fer sum watter t' sleck thirst in yer gob.
An' ye'll see a little twinkle, a smile upon the face,
An' a knowin' look behind yer eyes, that yer cum from Gods own place.

The bestest county in the world, a place yer couldn't hide,
That's why we hold our heads up, 'n' they're so full o' pride.
There's a fact yer can't deny, it's written in our plan,
Yer can tek the man out o' Yorkshire, but yer can't tek Yorkshire out o' t' man!

kingbaker
27-04-2014, 20:55
If we thank him ....he'll only keep goin'......mmmmmm wott to do???

primrose
27-04-2014, 21:01
Bet there's only thee and me on this ere Forum that understands that. Just been watching Countryfile and it was about Yorkshire,but it took somebody with the name Blackburn to show how he made his prize winning Yorkshire puddings.

LUCKY
27-04-2014, 21:02
If we thank him ....he'll only keep goin'......mmmmmm wott to do???

no probs Thank you.:flatcap::feret::feret::feret::feret:

kingbaker
27-04-2014, 21:59
Bet there's only thee and me on this ere Forum that understands that. Just been watching Countryfile and it was about Yorkshire,but it took somebody with the name Blackburn to show how he made his prize winning Yorkshire puddings.

Reminds me of Emmerdale Farm....Grampa Sugden came into the kitchen and the grandsons were talking about Dolly Parton, and grampa said that he had heard that she had very big hits.

I nearly burst a gut trying to not laugh as parents wouldnt 've thought it funny at all at all!! :p:D