PDA

View Full Version : Where is the Harbour Lounge in Costa Adeje, Tenerife?

Johnboy
21-06-2011, 16:09
Does anybody know how to find the Harbour Lounge in Costa Adeje. We have looked for it on two occasions now and gave up both times... On the bright side we went to the new Divine and it's every bit as good as the old one from Las Americas. Well done Joe.....

wahay
21-06-2011, 16:29
if you put harbour lounge tenerife on google its comes up with the facebook pages but im the only one in the worls whos not on the book of face so carnt help you more than that

imablue
21-06-2011, 20:57
the place i know as the Harbour Lounge is..on the walkway between the Moonlight Bar and the old Fortaliza place... that had the cannons outside it ..above Puerto Colon...its now a market or supposed to be ......

just found this......
Harbour Lounge Tenerife we're on torviscas beach front underneath el faro next to the blue cactus restaurant!!!

tonypub
21-06-2011, 21:14
old aberdeen steak house,same owners still i believe

Bazz
22-06-2011, 11:35
old aberdeen steak house,same owners still i believe

Won't be going there then. :(

Showstoppers
27-06-2011, 13:19
Don't worry... The owners of the building are the same, but it's entirely new management and chefs! The new "guy in charge" is a lovely Irish fella called "Sonic". They do live entertainment every night out on the terrace, and then at midnight, the DJ takes over and everything moves inside.

To find it, just walk around the "headland" past where the old Fortaleza Del Mar ("The Castle") used to be, and it's the next big terrace. If you remember, it's the huge terrace bar where "Lizard Kings" used to play.

Tomorrow night (Tuesday) at 10-30 I'll be there with my "Showstoppers" show. All your favourite showsongs (from Phantom, Mamma Mia, Chicago, Joseph & more) and just soupcon of opera. See you all there! :-)

Johnboy
27-06-2011, 15:13
Thank you... We won't be down there until the weekend but now you have explained so clearly where it is I'm sure finding it won't be a problem.