PDA

View Full Version : Mobile Phones Has anyone signed up for the Movistar 'Fusion' package? I have a couple of questions.

Tenerife Blade
02-12-2012, 12:59
As in the title. I am looking at signing up with Movistar for their new 'fusion' package?

I understand the part of the package regarding the ADSL and the free calls quota from the landline. I also understand the part about free calls and texts quotas for the mobile phone. However, part of the package includes unlimited internet usage on my smartphone. This is where it gets fuzzy for me.

Does the unlimited internet mean that my download quota is unlimited via a wi-fi connection, (which is not important to me) or does it mean I can access the internet as much as I want via 3G. (which is what I'm after). If it's the former, would I be charged extra for connectiing to the internet via 3G?

Sorry if the questions aren't worded very clearly, but at my age, technology is passing me by, and I don't really get 3G. (Mods, feel free to amend the title and the post if you can ask what I'm after in an easier way).

Thanks in advance for any help you can pass on.

TB.

bonitatime
03-12-2012, 21:33
You have 100 megas at fast rate And then everything else is slower
Everything the whole month
I am somewhat confused by the biling but hope when they bill in January things will be clearer

Tenerife Blade
03-12-2012, 21:41
Thanks Bonitatime.

The download speed for my phone is not too important. It's the accessibility via 3G that I want.

It sounds like the package to suit me. Much appreciated.