PDA

View Full Version : Why are my posts disappearing from New Posts?

marbro8
02-12-2012, 15:13
i usually view the forum by just clicking on the new post button, but every time i post now whatever i reply to disappears from the list, why???

Suej
02-12-2012, 15:37
i usually view the forum by just clicking on the new post button, but every time i post now whatever i reply to disappears from the list, why???

Maybe they don't want to hurt your feelings?:cheeky:

When I just replied to your post the theme went back to default! Are we banned do you think Marbro?

marbro8
02-12-2012, 15:43
Maybe they don't want to hurt your feelings?:cheeky:

When I just replied to your post the theme went back to default! Are we banned do you think Marbro?:lol:stands a chance suej, we are a bit outlandish:D, maybe they are having some teething problems after changing the look of the forum? i am having to look at the posts through the activity stream to view them otherwise i have to actually go to forum home and look for them?

Suej
02-12-2012, 15:56
:lol:stands a chance suej, we are a bit outlandish:D, maybe they are having some teething problems after changing the look of the forum? i am having to look at the posts through the activity stream to view them otherwise i have to actually go to forum home and look for them?
Have you tried going back on default theme!?

marbro8
02-12-2012, 15:57
Have you tried going back on default theme!?no but i will ta;)

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

just done it and it's ok now, but does that mean i can't have xmas???:crying2:

Ecky Thump
02-12-2012, 16:24
no but i will ta;)

just done it and it's ok now, but does that mean i can't have xmas???:crying2:

That's what happens when you invite Ebenezer Scroodge to be your forum best friend.:lol:

TOTO 99
02-12-2012, 16:28
Hahahahahahaha...you should be made up Marbs..your computer uses less electric with the normal theme..:lol:

marbro8
02-12-2012, 16:32
That's what happens when you invite Ebenezer Scroodge to be your forum best friend.:lol: i ain't got a choice he's family :D

Hahahahahahaha...you should be made up Marbs..your computer uses less electric with the normal theme..:lol: well uncle ebenezer will be pleased:D

i ain't got a choice he's family :D

well uncle ebenezer will be pleased:D as a matter of interest how would i revert back to the xmas theme?

Suej
02-12-2012, 18:11

well uncle ebenezer will be pleased:D

as a matter of interest how would i revert back to the xmas theme?
You can't go back you tight g#t you have to treat
Admin to large brandies and mince pies!!! :neener:

KirstyJay
02-12-2012, 18:18
i usually view the forum by just clicking on the new post button, but every time i post now whatever i reply to disappears from the list, why???Because once you've replied to it it's not got any new replies, has it. ;) So it disappears from the new post list until there are new posts in reply to whatever you wrote. The forum has ALWAYS done this. Maybe in the past you used Today's Posts, rather than New Posts.

Also, if you want help about a forum function, please post it in the Help and Assistance part of the forum, rather than General Tenerife Chat, then you'll get help quicker. :)

Fivepence
02-12-2012, 18:20

well uncle ebenezer will be pleased:D

as a matter of interest how would i revert back to the xmas theme?

Scroll to the bottom and on the left is a drop box, select 'Christmas'

marbro8
02-12-2012, 18:23
Scroll to the bottom and on the left is a drop box, select 'Christmas' thanks for that;)

Because once you've replied to it it's not got any new replies, has it. ;) So it disappears from the new post list until there are new posts in reply to whatever you wrote. The forum has ALWAYS done this. Maybe in the past you used Today's Posts, rather than New Posts.

Also, if you want help about a forum function, please post it in the Help and Assistance part of the forum, rather than General Tenerife Chat, then you'll get help quicker. :)oh right, because on the xmas theme new post is where today's post was on the default setting, were as now it is above it and just to the right:doh: and i now have xmas back yo ho ho and a merry xmas one and all, i am just off to buy a very large goose for the disabled boy next door:christmascheer: