PDA

View Full Version : Vacancy Hairdresser required for a hotel in Las Americas

Adem
28-04-2012, 11:40
Hello Everyone

We are looking for a Hairdresser with experience. We are interested in someone who speaks good English, as most of our clients are from UK. You must have an experience in all hair types of styling and dressing both ladies and gents also hair coloring. This is a small and friendly family business and we are looking for a person who can be part of a small team, self motivation and can do attitude is a must without supervision. You must have excellent communicatiin skills. You must be reliable, friendly, and approachable. Please reply with your contact details.

Suitable person will be offered a contract.

Adem
29-04-2012, 21:24
The Hair Dresser position is in Playa de Las Americas.

mattyjay1
14-05-2012, 13:12
Hi I am a hairdresser with years experience in all aspects of hairdressing and have tought hairdressing also very confiedent in all aspects, Matt

Adem
03-12-2012, 11:42
Hair dresser required for a small Hair and Beauty Salon located inside a 4 star hotel in Playa de Las Americas.

Fluent English is very essential as our clients are mostly from UK and other languages are advantage.

Please call Natalia or Adam

turkishlady
08-12-2012, 06:24
I am a qualified massage therapist interested in Full-time CONTRACT with spas, cabinet massage, clinicas, and beauty wellness spa in Island Tenerife, Playa de las Americas, Cristianos, in summer 2013.

Who can help me?

I am certified and experienced to perform facial massage, stress relaxation, cellulite therapeutic / medical.

nolly123
11-12-2012, 14:20
Hair dresser required for a small Hair and Beauty Salon located inside a 4 star hotel in Playa de Las Americas.

Fluent English is very essential as our clients are mostly from UK and other languages are advantage.

Please call Natalia or Adam

hi I have been hairdressing 24 years and am looking for a couple of days as I already work in a salon 3 days in las Americas, what days are you looking to cover??
thanks noelle

marilyndaisy
26-12-2012, 18:19
Hi there my partner Shane Tayler is a fully qualified english unisex hairdresser and has been on the island 12 years where he has had his own salon now due to family committments he is now mobile however he is looking to work back in a salon. If you require any further information or wish to talk to him to discuss further please call him direct on 627095196.

many thanks

regards

marilyn 609103469

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Hi there my partner Shane Tayler is a fully qualified english unisex hairdresser and has been on the island 12 years where he has had his own salon now due to family committments he is now mobile however he is looking to work back in a salon. If you require any further information or wish to talk to him to discuss further please call him direct on 627095196.

many thanks

regards

marilyn 609103469

kai179
27-12-2012, 12:42
Hi I working before hairdressers teacher (7 years. Same I learn new hair collection 4 times in year in the Holland and then teaching new collection in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania) and hairdresser too 17 years. Learning in England Tony&Guy Academy and in Sweden Harologi hair and Scalp Therapy Shool. I looking job in Tenerife (hairdresser). I speak English, Russian, Finish, Swedish and Estonian. I can send my CV but where?

Adem
27-12-2012, 22:40
If you are a experienced hair dresser and looking to earn extra cash on 31 st December Monday, working for half a day or a little longer, please call us asap. We are also looking for a permanent hair dresser so please get in touch either way and include your phone number. Salon is located in Playa de Las Americas. Regards Adam

KirstyJay
27-12-2012, 23:06
You haven't said where your salon is located.

Adem
28-12-2012, 12:32
If you are a experienced hair dresser and want to earn extra cash on Monday the 31 december, working for a half day or a little longer please contact us ASAP with your telephone number. We are also looking for a permanent hair dresser. Salon is located in Playa de Las Americas. Regards Adam

Adem
22-01-2013, 18:14
We are still looking for the experienced hairdresser. English launguage is a must. You will be working in a four star hotel in playa de las Americas. Contract is given. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for a long term position.

Please pm with your phone number.

Thanks

Adam