PDA

View Full Version : Cars & Transport What's the exact location of Villa Carolina on the Mare Verde complex?

Otakikid
04-12-2012, 13:24
Hi do's anyone know the exact location of Villa Carolina in the Miraverde area think it is on Calle La Rioja near to the La Condesa restaurant.
Will be arriving in Las Americas on the 5th Dec.
All info appreciated
Many thanks rolleyes2:

imablue
04-12-2012, 16:35
I dont know the exact location of the said villa but restaurant La Condesa is way up above Miraverde....up in the area known as Roque del Conde (apartments and villas)not the mountain itself.....
coming from the airport TF1 take junction 30 follow the road right round the roundabout at the top of the roundabout turn right onto Calle Galicia.( dont head back downwards ) Go past Villa Tagoro on your left heading up the hill you come to a mini roundabout directly ahead of you is Roque Del Conde archway which leads to Calle La Rioja follow this road up and you will eventually reach the La Condesa...where the villa is from there i don,t know. perhaps if there was a house number of the place that could be of help to you..good luck ..

Otakikid
04-12-2012, 18:07
I dont know the exact location of the said villa but restaurant La Condesa is way up above Miraverde....up in the area known as Roque del Conde (apartments and villas)not the mountain itself.....
coming from the airport TF1 take junction 30 follow the road right round the roundabout at the top of the roundabout turn right onto Calle Galicia.( dont head back downwards ) Go past Villa Tagoro on your left heading up the hill you come to a mini roundabout directly ahead of you is Roque Del Conde archway which leads to Calle La Rioja follow this road up and you will eventually reach the La Condesa...where the villa is from there i don,t know. perhaps if there was a house number of the place that could be of help to you..good luck ..
Thanks for that info and yes there is a number to the Villa ( 17 ) would also like to know if it is walkable from that location to the beach?

imablue
04-12-2012, 18:18
I would reckon walking down to the beach would be a novelty for the first couple of days if only to admire the views... but no chance about walking back up ...and so far as i,m aware there is no bus route...

Otakikid
04-12-2012, 20:03
Cheers imablue
Dont think the legs are up to it really

imablue
04-12-2012, 22:17
mate.. neither are mine we had friends that lived up there.. thank god for the car ...

foxymel
15-09-2014, 22:00
Cheers imablue
Dont think the legs are up to it really

Hi Otakikid, How did it go at Villa Carolina? I am going in November any feedback or tips? How far up Calle Extremadura is it?