PDA

View Full Version : Cars & Transport Policia out in force on the Golf del Sur and from El Medano to Los Abrigos

blueeyes
05-12-2012, 19:22
Policia out in force in golf del sur and from el medano to los abrigos around 8 and 3 bikes cars doing road blocks and checking everything, guess their want their christmas bonus??????????????????????????

Tickey
05-12-2012, 19:32
Better behave the eh? :cheeky:

marbro8
05-12-2012, 20:53
Policia out in force in golf del sur and from el medano to los abrigos around 8 and 3 bikes cars doing road blocks and checking everything, guess their what their christmas bonus??????????????????????????it's a pity they don't go down to geranium walk;)

ciderhunter
05-12-2012, 21:25
it's a pity they don't go down to geranium walk;)
It's a pity they don't go out at night!

blondie
05-12-2012, 22:15

Someone always ready on here with a fast quickwitted comment , love it!!!

marbro8
05-12-2012, 22:49
Someone always ready on here with a fast quickwitted comment , love it!!! in my case it has come back to bite me on the bum a few times:lol:

blueeyes
06-12-2012, 00:11

to cold and scary lol

sundownersvince
06-12-2012, 17:33
Looking for the Slodge innit.

dotty1
06-12-2012, 18:02
I wish the police had been out on Golf de Sur today when my husband had his pocket picked by 3 men and a woman white car as usual, but he turned the cards around and pinched it back. They had backed a car into a drive so nobody could get passed and as everybody waited for the car to back up the muggers did their usual trick. Informed the police we shall see if they are around the area be aware

doingok
06-12-2012, 22:10
They where there yesterday in the golf del sur guess their wait till their go ??????????

karinagal
07-12-2012, 01:35
I wish the police had been out on Golf de Sur today when my husband had his pocket picked by 3 men and a woman white car as usual, but he turned the cards around and pinched it back. They had backed a car into a drive so nobody could get passed and as everybody waited for the car to back up the muggers did their usual trick. Informed the police we shall see if they are around the area be aware

Is Walt ok?

princessmonika
07-12-2012, 08:48
where in the golf did this happen?

dotty1
07-12-2012, 09:07
Is Walt ok?
Yes he is fine just a bit shook up, there was a gang and he was with another friend, who did!nt realize anything was going on, but that was the 3rd time in 3 years now for walt, so he his a bit more observant, don!t know if anybody else was robbed, walt did!nt feel the person take his wallet but soon as he realised things were not right he felt in his pocket and it was gone turned around and a man was down the street,he was mad and walts face is not a pretty sight when hie is mad, ex rugby player. The man dropped the wallet and then pretended he was just picking it up.

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

where in the golf did this happen?
Outside winter gardens monica............................................ ......................

marbro8
07-12-2012, 09:25
Yes he is fine just a bit shook up, there was a gang and he was with another friend, who did!nt realize anything was going on, but that was the 3rd time in 3 years now for walt, so he his a bit more observant, don!t know if anybody else was robbed, walt did!nt feel the person take his wallet but soon as he realised things were not right he felt in his pocket and it was gone turned around and a man was down the street,he was mad and walts face is not a pretty sight when hie is mad, ex rugby player. The man dropped the wallet and then pretended he was just picking it up.

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Outside winter gardens monica............................................ ......................that's what tenerife want's more of dotty, MORE ANGRY EX RUGBY PLAYERS:D

ribuck
07-12-2012, 12:49
I'm astonished how many people here have been mugged. I had assumed it would be much more uncommon.

Balcony
07-12-2012, 20:07
Those dedicated young men, taking on the fight against bad drivng standards (cough, splutter)...oh yes, to make their €240 a month bonus (at least that what I was told).

Sorry, old lady with the broken nose, you should have run away faster.......

marbro8
07-12-2012, 20:18
Those dedicated young men, taking on the fight against bad drivng standards (cough, splutter)...oh yes, to make their €240 a month bonus (at least that what I was told).

Sorry, old lady with the broken nose, you should have run away faster.......yes but if she had DRIVEN away faster SHE would be in the dock:D