PDA

View Full Version : Health New beginner running classes - Saturday, Tuesday & Thursday

Dave Social
06-12-2012, 13:45
BEGINNERS RUNNING CLASS – Never run before, want to run with other people, Want to get fit, lose some weight?

With 40 years’ experience as a club track athlete and marathon runner, I’m starting a ‘Beginners Running class on a Saturday mornings from 9.00 am and Tuesday and Thursday evenings from 7pm. Each class session lasts about 1 hour. Location: Golf Del Sur, Amarilla Golf. Cost: Just 2 euro per session.

I’m also available for one to one private coaching if you can’t make the above days and times.

Jogging and running is one of the best ways to get fit and lose weight. With my experience and knowledge I’ll have you up and running and fitter in no time.

I’m also experienced in sports biomechanics ‘Gait Analysis’ and maybe able to help you find a quick cure to your back, hip or knee problems by selecting the correct footwear for you.

If you’re interested in coming along please PM me. I have to limit the number of persons per class so don’t leave it too late.

Get your name down now ! Change your life, get fit and feel better in yourself.

Dave

KirstyJay
06-12-2012, 18:47
Are you charging for this service, or is it a free class?

Dave Social
06-12-2012, 19:08
Are you charging for this service, or is it a free class?

Yes, there is a charge of just 2 euro per session.

thanks

SuzyQ
07-12-2012, 02:10
I came last in the las galletas half marathon this year :D
Seriously, I did. Took me 2 and three quarter hours, ouch. Mind you, at least I finished, some collapsed and got carted off by the ambulance. Think I will stick to the 10.8 k this year.

Dave Social
07-12-2012, 10:46
I came last in the las galletas half marathon this year :D
Seriously, I did. Took me 2 and three quarter hours, ouch. Mind you, at least I finished, some collapsed and got carted off by the ambulance. Think I will stick to the 10.8 k this year.

You got round the course, you finished, you achieved something a lot of folk cannot do! Be proud.

If you wish to take part in a race then the most popular events these days are the shorter distances. In the UK 10 years ago the 10k events became more popular than the full and half marathon. But now 5K events are slowly taking over.

Dave Social
10-12-2012, 17:26
First Complete Beginners Running / Jogging class starts Saturday 22nd December and then every Sat including 29th Dec. 9.30am

Just 2 euro's per session. Session last about 1 hour. Location: Golf Del Sur.

Dave Social
13-12-2012, 22:35
I have six places left for Saturday morning beginners running sessions! Book your place soon to avoid disappointment.

Cas
16-12-2012, 00:11
Hello

I would like to go to the Saturday morning sessions but don't have transport. Is there anyone going from Los Cristianos who could give me a lift and I would share the cost?

Thanks

Dave Social
29-12-2012, 14:27
If you live in Tenerife...

Is your next 'New years resolution' to lose weight and get fit?

I'm now holding a 'Beginners running class' every Saturday morning at 9.30am on the Golf del Sur. And also on a Thursday night from 3rd January at 7.30pm. If you have never run before, I'll get you running!

So if you have a new years resolution to get fit, lose wait then this class maybe for you. The session lasts for one hour and costs just two euro's per person! And private one 2 one coaching is just ten euro's per hour. I'm an retired athlete (Track n Road runner) with over 40 years experience in the sport. I am also available for one to one coaching. If your interested in any of the classes or 1-2-1 coaching drop me a message. :spin:Dave