PDA

View Full Version : Running NEW! BEGINNERS RUNNING CLASSES - Sat morn, Tue & Thur evennings

Dave Social
06-12-2012, 14:10
BEGINNERS RUNNING CLASS (for intermediates too)

Never run before, want to run with other people, Want to get fit, lose some weight?

With 40 years’ experience as a club track athlete and marathon runner, I’m starting a ‘Beginners Running class on a Saturday mornings from 9.00 am and Tuesday and Thursday evenings from 7 pm. Each class session lasts about 1 hour. Location: Golf Del Sur, Amarilla Golf.

I’m also available for one to one private coaching if you can’t make the above days and times.

Jogging and running is one of the best ways to get fit and lose weight. With my experience and knowledge I’ll have you up and running and fitter in no time.

I’m also experienced in sports biomechanics ‘Gait Analysis’ and maybe able to help you find a quick cure to your back, hip or knee problems by selecting the correct footwear for you.

If you’re interested in coming along please PM me. I have to limit the number of persons per class so don’t leave it too late. Get your name down now !

Change your life, get fit and feel better in yourself.

Dave