PDA

View Full Version : New signings for CD Tenerife

henry
21-06-2011, 20:49
it is reported that c.d.tenerife has sign Enrique Tortosa García and, Kike Tortosa. for the new season

this is from their website http://www.clubdeportivotenerife.es/pagina.asp?idp=9469&ids=6

bonitatime
22-06-2011, 07:26
They are the same person one is just his real name and the other is what he is called.

Fred Perry
22-06-2011, 10:25
Good signing to start with for Tenerife. Tortosa was the only player to recieve applause at the end of last season by his ex-club´s fans at Albacete who were relegated. On the radio yesterday they were saying that he would have been a good signing even if we had stayed in the 2nd division.
For me it proves one thing; that the club are confident of being able to play in the 2nd B next season.

henry
22-06-2011, 20:11
i didn´t know that!!

redarrow
25-06-2011, 13:45
Told you Oscar Perez would be discarded by Granada (http://www.tenerifedeportivo.com/category/futbol/cdtenerife/). Wouldn't mind betting he ends up back here. That's if Cadiz & Charlton don't want him of course.

Fred Perry
25-06-2011, 16:19
what´s the chances of Kitoko and Oscar Perez running the midfield next season? Zambrano and Germàn just in front on the flanks. A hungry cast off from Udinese in attack. We may have a decent team next season after all.

redarrow
28-06-2011, 12:02
And now we have two players. Slow progress eh?

Added after 2 Hours 49 minutes:

And a coach, and a B team coach.

bonitatime
28-06-2011, 16:22
Coach? I have missed this please tell.

gazza
28-06-2011, 16:51
maybe they have got Lony Bus to get them around? Fred can they borrow your dodgy ska tapes???

gary d
28-06-2011, 16:58
still cant believe they got relegated

redarrow
28-06-2011, 17:13
Coach? I have missed this please tell.

No it's me cocking up my translation.

Quique's taken over the B team.

Fred Perry
28-06-2011, 20:47
maybe they have got Lony Bus to get them around? Fred can they borrow your dodgy ska tapes???

Oi! you. Still have to laugh at the time when we went to the Malaga v Tenerife game with the Malaga International Fan Club on the coach. Dave always moaned about my "Best of Madness" CD I always stuck on going up to Tenerife matches. We pulled away on the coach in Benalmadena and "One Step Beyond!" started up. ha ha ha

urfors
29-06-2011, 07:21
Jonay and Nico have signed...

Chayofa Tete
29-06-2011, 07:23
No it's me cocking up my translation.

Quique's taken over the B team.

As if we were not confused enough redarrow with all the coaches coming and going!
Mind you for all the good they did last season as Gazza mentioned maybe Lonybus would be worth a try!!

redarrow
29-06-2011, 10:11
Well I wouldn't mind betting they stick with Amaral now. Terrazo is staying at Guadalajara anyway, and Amaral's contract is for another year. There aren't many brilliant managers at that level.

Fred Perry
29-06-2011, 11:49
Well I wouldn't mind betting they stick with Amaral now. Terrazo is staying at Guadalajara anyway, and Amaral's contract is for another year. There aren't many brilliant managers at that level.

Well, that would be something. I would not put it past them to now keep Amaral either. The Club have gone past embarrasment stage and they dont care how they look.

redarrow
29-06-2011, 23:41
Well, that would be something. I would not put it past them to now keep Amaral either. The Club have gone past embarrasment stage and they dont care how they look.
Amaral definitely gone (I think) but looks like Sergio is back between the posts :)

bonitatime
30-06-2011, 09:29
It would appear that Amaral will finally be sacked although he has yet to agree terms with the club

urfors
30-06-2011, 12:53
Javier Tarantino

Davethepubsinger
01-07-2011, 15:10
Is that quentins brother? If he's a defender it could get bloody!

redarrow
02-07-2011, 12:27
Ferrán Tacón Jiménez has been signed from Leganes. Midfield player who played 33 games and scored 7 goals last season.

On the manager situation, it seems that they cannot hire a new manager until they resolve the situation with Amaral. The money owed for his contract is 90,000 euros if they pay him his full contract value. Doesn't seem a lot to pay to get things moving. Am I right 'B'?

bonitatime
02-07-2011, 15:01
On the manager situation, it seems that they cannot hire a new manager until they resolve the situation with Amaral. The money owed for his contract is 90,000 euros if they pay him his full contract value. Doesn't seem a lot to pay to get things moving. Am I right 'B'?
Amaral has signed his contract termination but has put on it that he is not in agreement. He has made a formal complaint to the Spanish trainers committee. Until this is resolved there will be no new trainer as the tranier asocoation and the leage will not let the club register a new trainer. Partly he seems to want to be paid and partly he seems to want them to retract the fact they blame him for the team going down and his being disrespectful to the club/president/colours.
The dismissal form the club required him to sign was aparently very agressive. Especially to someone like David who was a player, captain, shareholder and season ticket holder. Radio El Dia's sports comentators were disgusted by the letter.

http://www.diariodeavisos.com/2011/07/02/deportes/mayor-riesgo-de-descenso-administrativo

el técnico tinerfeño ha comunicado los hechos al Comité Nacional de Entrenadores y ha presentado denuncia ante el Comité Jurisdiccional. Asimismo, David Amaral reclama que no ha percibido el sueldo del mes de junio y que le sea abonada la totalidad del contrato de la campaña 2011-2012, que asciende a 80.000 euros al jugar el equipo en Segunda División B. A David Amaral lo asesora Eduardo Chinea, que además representa a varios jugadores canteranos.

The other problems include the fact that players including Luis García, Dani Kome, Julio Álvarez and Natalio Lorenzo have denounced the club.
There is again talk about the ley concursal or just going down to the third division. How much of this is to apply pressure and how much is real is difficult to tell.

Added after 5 minutes:

If CDT cant get the players and Manager to agree a reduced amount for their contracts cant they just keep paying their wages till they sign for a new club? If they are not playing for us I am sure they will get a new team quicky so we dont then have to pay them anything.I know it cant be that easy but do they really have to get their whole contracts paid up front as thats whats killing the club?

Th main dificulty with the players is that 30% of their wages are paid monthly and the rest (70%) are paid in 2 payments in June and December. So they haven't been paid the last 3 months and they still have a large payout for June to come. Most of them seem to be happy to go after that. Only Melli and Natalio have talked about staying which I guess means they are struggling to find a club to go to and are looking for CDT to make up the difference in whereever they find to go on loan and what they should receive.
The ERE which the club presented should get rid of all the players who have been included in it. This is a mass redundancy plan in which have been included either 15 player & 15 staff or up to 50 persons depending on what you read. This will need to be accepted by the Social security. They found a rule by which they feel they can include the players but there is still the matter of the outstanding payments that we have been denounced for.

I have tried to explain this but if it wasn't clear please say and I will have another go.

redarrow
02-07-2011, 16:51
Crikey B, glad you've got a grip of this. The Amaral situation has been handled badly. It's pretty obvious to everyone that he's not to blame for the bad season, and the sum of money involved isn't a lot. 90 grand and the problem goes away.

With the others, we are talking around 4 million euros. There are serious questions to be asked about the money that apparently can't be paid. Where is the money? OK, gates did dwindle for the last 4 or 5 home games, but before that, the gates were still around the 14,000 mark. So, either their budget was badly miscalculated, or they are lying through their teeth.

I am thinking now that bad though some of these players were (and my God weren't they), they were offered and signed these contracts by the club. The club is definitely at fault for being so damned stupid.

bonitatime
02-07-2011, 17:11
The money is usually borrowed against the up coming seasons TV money. Which will not be happening in 2b. It was always clear that we had overspent for the year but the club hoped it would pay off.
The 14,000 were less than the 14,500 season tickets we had sold so many games about that number no money was going through the gates.

redarrow
02-07-2011, 17:58
Not good eh? I'm not sure how much revenue the season tickets gave them to start with. And I suppose the surplus 8.7 million euros from the year before would be gone to satisfy a few existing debts.

I know I'd probably be prepared to pay the same amount for my season ticket this year, as I did before if it would help. I'm also pretty sure the locals wouldn't.

Fred Perry
02-07-2011, 18:24
It would have surely have been better to reason with him, explain the situation and somehow come to an agreement. Keep him on the clubs side even though they did not want him for next season.

Regards the season tickets; A reduction in the price in obvious but I think most would be prepared to pay close to last seasons amount as long as they knew it was going towards this seasons project, not just paying off a player or manager from another era.

Armada Sur
Frank & myself met this morning with one of the organisers of the new movement "Tenerife Joven" set up to help the Club. They have a sporting project that they have put to the club, more agreements with clubs on the Island (we should never let players like Tenerife South lad Pedro (FC Barcelona) slip through the net again), more scouts, generally a more professional sporting pyramid as there is so much potential for this Island.
Next week the "Tenerife Joven" movement will meet with all Fan Clubs to get a joint signed letter of approval for their project.

bonitatime
03-07-2011, 11:16
The club had looked at Pedro and decided they had no use for him. That said if they can improve their contacts it can never be a bad thing.

Rumor seems to put the season tickets at not much less there us talk about a 20% reduction. This is really a year that the fans need to buy a season ticket as it will give the club some up front money. If things are going well they will later be able to sell on the gate as people join the wave

redarrow
03-07-2011, 11:22
We paid ten euros to watch the CD Marino vs B team game. 120 euros for a season ticket is only about 6 euros a game. I might buy two!

bonitatime
03-07-2011, 19:37
The club has aparently approached Miguel Álvarez Tomé to be our trainer. He has trained several teams in 2B including Granada until March 2010 when they sacked him. He has taken several teams to the play offs but never managed to take them through. If he signs for us maybe this will be his lucky year.
Info from EL DIA online (http://www.eldia.es/2011-07-03/jornada/11-Diez-dias-encontrar-entrenador.htm)

redarrow
08-07-2011, 10:21
Few names being rumoured this morning. Kiko Raton was first talked about quite a few weeks ago. He is set to be the new centre forward.

Victor Bravo from Mellila, and Javier Monsálvez Carazo (aka Yuma) are also set to sign.

So we've got a mouse, a son of a policeman (calling Victor Bravo!) and the other one we can allocate shirt number 310, so he can be known as 3-10 to Yuma!

Fred Perry
08-07-2011, 11:30
3-10 to Yuma? Don´t get it? Or do you have to be over a certain age to know?:eyebrows:

On a serious note; the signings are being made now. Will we have a brilliant team? Who knows? Will we have a champion winning team? Who knows? But I am confident that CD Tenerife are building a solid outfit.

redarrow
08-07-2011, 11:36
3-10 to Yuma? Don´t get it? Or do you have to be over a certain age to know?:eyebrows:

On a serious note; the signings are being made now. Will we have a brilliant team? Who knows? Will we have a champion winning team? Who knows? But I am confident that CD Tenerife are building a solid outfit.

3:10 to Yuma (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0381849/) Cowboy Film with Russell Crowe and Cristian Bale. Might be apt considering all the cowboys we had at the club last season.

redarrow
12-07-2011, 17:35
Victor Bravo signed at the weekend, then out of the blue comes another player not even mentioned as a rumour.

Jorge Perona, a striker who was with Oviedo last season. He scored a hatrick in their 9-1 demolition of Vecindario, but only tallied seven goals all season. Not sure if he was entirely happy there, was out of favour for a while.

bonitatime
12-07-2011, 18:42
In an interview yesterday Pedro Cordero said they plan that the club is negotiating for Kitoko and Álex Cruz to sign for the year. That Luna and Omar stay, he also confirmed that the club is negotiating with Kiko Raton. And finally that they are planning at least that Zambrano will be here for preseason training.

redarrow
13-07-2011, 22:09
Here's one for you. Kike Tortosa has already left. Jeeeez!

bonitatime
14-07-2011, 07:46
The club quotes family problems for Tortosa's not coming to the island????

redarrow
14-07-2011, 11:21
I thought this might get tongues wagging a bit more than it has, but the statement on CDT's website is very short. Another problem to solve for Larry the Lamb.

bonitatime
15-07-2011, 01:28
His daughter has apparently some form of cancer and they want to stay closer to home.

Chayofa Tete
15-07-2011, 07:50
Very very unfortunate and certainly cannot blame anyone for this happening,I wish him and his family well.

redarrow
15-07-2011, 09:45
Very very unfortunate and certainly cannot blame anyone for this happening,I wish him and his family well.

I echo that. Makes you realise football isn't everything.

redarrow
19-07-2011, 16:48
Two signings today Kiko Raton, as has been expected. And a goalkeeper from Ghana, Brimah Razak. Dani Mederos not happy, I suspect.

Fred Perry
21-07-2011, 09:58
A bit worrying to see our new goalkeeper from Ghana wearing a t-shirt with specs on!!! :spin:

http://i55.tinypic.com/2efhvt4.jpg

Bluefox
21-07-2011, 15:49
It's the men in white coats I'm more worried about!

Davethepubsinger
22-07-2011, 15:09
If you saw how they played against Granadilla last night the whole lot need replacing

bonitatime
26-07-2011, 12:24
http://clubdeportivotenerife.es/pagina.asp?ids=1&idp=9596

Latest signing is David Medina from Nastic de Tarragona
http://www.clubdeportivotenerife.es/uploads/F01260711.jpg

Fred Perry
28-07-2011, 22:06
News today that Hearts player Suso Santana may be heading for CD Tenerife. Suso is orginally from Tenerife and he is looking to play back in Spain. That would be a good signing at our level if it comes off.
http://i52.tinypic.com/33cpvk4.jpg

redarrow
31-07-2011, 12:54
News today that Hearts player Suso Santana may be heading for CD Tenerife. Suso is orginally from Tenerife and he is looking to play back in Spain. That would be a good signing at our level if it comes off.
http://i52.tinypic.com/33cpvk4.jpg

Now we've signed Álvaro Zazo, I think this may not happen. Hearts are in the Europa Cup this season, slightly more tempting than Segunda B.

Fred Perry
03-08-2011, 09:35
FC Barcelona´s transfer of Jeffren to Sporting Lisbon for 5 million€ means that Tenerife recieve a tasty 500.000€. Canarian Jeffren left CDT at the age of 16 and it was written into his contract that any future deal would mean that CDT would make 10% of the transfer.

woolli
03-08-2011, 10:07
Thats alot of dosh Chris for Tenerife in the present climate. Im a bit guttted though as we (bwfc) had agreed the 5m fee for Jeffren, but, im trying to be honest to myself, Sporting or Bolton? Its a no-brainer.

Fred Perry
12-08-2011, 21:12
NEWS TONIGHT - OFFICIAL RICHIE KITOKO SIGNS FOR CD TENERIFE

Great scoop that for Tenerife to see the return of Kitoko from Standard Leige in Belgium.

bonitatime
12-08-2011, 21:22
This is awesome

bonitatime
16-08-2011, 18:27
Rosquete has signed his new contract, staying this year with an option for another year.

Beranger and Bellvis hae recinded their contracts. This leaves only Antonio Hidalgo undefined as to what he is doing.