PDA

View Full Version : Animal Chat Cat in distress in Las Americas

Red Devil
07-12-2012, 16:27
Help would be much appreciated.
There is a small cat looking in a very bad way on the outer garden verge at the front of the Sir Anthony hotel, (next door to the Mediterranean Palace) just before the mini roundabout at Tenerife Royal Gardens.

It is painfully thin, has very matted coat and was trying to eat a small piece of food someone had given to it, although it could hardly stand. It doesnt seem to be with a litter of kittens/cats.

Is there any kind soul who could perhaps help it? I am not from that area otherwise I would have tried to take it home or something but I have no cat carrier anyway.
I know there are people connected with animal welfare who are on this forum so if they could offer any help to the cat I will gladly reimburse any costs.
Thank you

gandt2000
07-12-2012, 16:37
Hi
I have sent this post by email to Cats Welfare who may be able to assist this poor animal.
Do you have a description of the cat that you could send to her.:kittylove:

Suej
07-12-2012, 17:12
Help would be much appreciated.
There is a small cat looking in a very bad way on the outer garden verge at the front of the Sir Anthony hotel, (next door to the Mediterranean Palace) just before the mini roundabout at Tenerife Royal Gardens.

It is painfully thin, has very matted coat and was trying to eat a small piece of food someone had given to it, although it could hardly stand. It doesnt seem to be with a litter of kittens/cats.

Is there any kind soul who could perhaps help it? I am not from that area otherwise I would have tried to take it home or something but I have no cat carrier anyway.
I know there are people connected with animal welfare who are on this forum so if they could offer any help to the cat I will gladly reimburse any costs.
Thank youI know Sharon will try and help the poor little thing!

Red Devil
07-12-2012, 19:16
Hi
I have sent this post by email to Cats Welfare who may be able to assist this poor animal.
Do you have a description of the cat that you could send to her.:kittylove:

It is dark, probably black with big matted clumps in its back and ribs sticking out, quite a small cat.
Thanks so much for your help

Cat Woman
12-12-2012, 23:28
Sorry Ive only just seen this post as I dont go on here very often. I have tried to catch that cat many times. Ive set a trap and it wont go near, Ive tried to corner it in the hotel grounds, but she always gets away. I nearly caught her a few weeks ago until some Germans thought it was funny to chase her off!! The cat tends to be on the roof in the corner near the round-a-bout, but its not safe to walk on. Do you live in Tenerife? Please send me an emai through my website at the bottom of my post, we can meet up and maybe you can try and help me catch her. Its so fustrating, they are scared and dont know all we want to do is help them.