PDA

View Full Version : BBVA banks to charge comissions after December 15th

henry
07-12-2012, 16:39
the other day i got a letter from my bank bbva saing after december 15 they going to charge people commisions. so well, i close my account at bbva bank and went to la caxina. didnt want to do it. but bbva bank after dec 15 will charge 50 euros a year for commission . and if i want to take some money they will charge 3 euros each time. simple : take out 100 euros . and my account will said 103 euros takeout. so if anybody have bbva bank close your account now before dec 15..... like i did this morning !!! aless you want to pay high commission every time at bbva bank !!!

golf birdie
07-12-2012, 19:43
the other day i got a letter from my bank bbva saing after december 15 they going to charge people commisions. so well, i close my account at bbva bank and went to la caxina. didnt want to do it. but bbva bank after dec 15 will charge 50 euros a year for commission . and if i want to take some money they will charge 3 euros each time. simple : take out 100 euros . and my account will said 103 euros takeout. so if anybody have bbva bank close your account now before dec 15..... like i did this morning !!! aless you want to pay high commission every time at bbva bank !!!

before closing your account draw all the money out. If you have money in the account they will charge you for closing the account. Worst bank I have ever had the misfortune to have an account in.

ruffus
07-12-2012, 19:49
Is this true, as it does seem a bit silly a bank taking that much in commission from you ???????

henry
07-12-2012, 19:54
before closing your account draw all the money out. If you have money in the account they will charge you for closing the account. Worst bank I have ever had the misfortune to have an account in.

i allready got all my money from bbva and put it in my other bank la caxina

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Is this true, as it does seem a bit silly a bank taking that much in commission from you ???????

i thought it was a mistake too went i went to clear it the lady said it is true it is free until devcember 15. so you can see why i took my money out. itīs ashame i was with bbva for 8 years but i go to la caxina. been with la caxina for allmost 2 years and so far no commisions

bonitatime
07-12-2012, 22:08
La Caixa now seem to be charging 5€ charge a month not sure what for but I will be inquiring

timmylish
07-12-2012, 22:16
I,ve been paying La Caixa 4.75 for a couple of months for " MANTENIMIENTO' having previously been paying them 1.00 !
Withdrawals from ATM,s at my own branch seem to be free but I,m gonna keep an eyeon this whole issue.