PDA

View Full Version : Vacancy Road cycling rider/guide wanted

tonytenerife
07-12-2012, 17:55
Club Activo are seeking an enthusiastic, polite road cyclist who would be available to ride on a part-time basis and lead individuals and groups of cyclists. The candidate must be physically fit with an ability to ride up to 140km (although most rides will be much shorter) and have his or her own road bike. Knowledge of routes in Tenerife is perferred but not essential. Please PM for details. Look forward to hearing from you soon. Tony

lance.kandi
10-12-2012, 20:46
Club Activo are seeking an enthusiastic, polite road cyclist who would be available to ride on a part-time basis and lead individuals and groups of cyclists. The candidate must be physically fit with an ability to ride up to 140km (although most rides will be much shorter) and have his or her own road bike. Knowledge of routes in Tenerife is perferred but not essential. Please PM for details. Look forward to hearing from you soon. Tony

Hi Tony,

I am very interested in the vacancy of road cyclist/guide.

Having a keen interest in athletics/fitness along with a

sociable personality I feel that I could be an asset.I

am out going,confident and enthusiastic and my

fitness level meets your requirements.I would like to

learn more about the position including hours,

responsibilities etc.If you email me your number I will

gladly call you to find out more and hopefully arrange

to meet with you,

I look forward to hearing from you,

Kind regards,

Lance Bowering.

Debbie_22
11-12-2012, 01:49
after having a few recent fitness related posts removed ( &an unanswered mod pm) im sure personal details are meant to be done in a pm....

luke123
27-12-2012, 17:12
Hi Tony

My name is Luke, I am 24 years old. I know Tenerife very well as I have been coming to the island for many years. I made the decision to move to Tenerife 5 months ago, purely to better myself.
I am currently working on the markets selling cosmetics.
After looking at your advertisement I realise that a job with Club Activo would be perfect for me. I feel that I would be a great asset to your company if given the opportunity.

I am highly dedicated and I commit myself to any job I do. My main interests in life are making money and anything to do with sport and keeping fit. I got my lifeguard qualification back in the uk also my assistant boxing coach badge, I am a very keen footballer, also play golf, swim, do a lot of running and cycling, lift weights and train hard in the gym.

I look foward to hearing from you in the near future.

Regards

Luke Buckley

KirstyJay
27-12-2012, 23:26

lance.kandi, luke123, If you read the initial post correctly, you will see that Tony requires people to PM him if they are interested in the job. I would suggest that this might be a better way of voicing your interest rather than replying to this thread, as it will show that you can read and follow application instructions ;) :)

luke123
29-12-2012, 13:25
Hi KirstyJay,
Yes i do understand this, I did try to send a pm to begin with. The only problem being Tony has too many messages in his inbox therefore he could not receive my message. I thought i would post it on here just to get my message seen. thanks for the advice.