PDA

View Full Version : Cars & Transport Changing names over on a car in Tenerife is very easy to do

doingok
07-12-2012, 22:03
Went to day to see what all the fuss was about changing names over on a car,firstly the law changed in july 2012 so all cars over 10 years old have to pay tax's depending on size of engine size,not the 4% this is for car's under 10 years old.

1. you have go to HACIENDA CANARIA Avda,3 Mayo.2. To pay tax's depemd on engine size, the smaller the engine the less tax you pay,but it's around the 115 euro's (though this maybe be smaller depending on engine size) in here you have a photo copier and only 10 cents a sheet, you have to pay for the Mod 620 forum at 50 cents also, we were seen by someone that's spoke English so that was half the battle and she says she deals with the the English speaking customers. From here to have to go to the bank to pay then back again which is just a round the corner and only around 5 mins there and back.I found a car parking space here and then just jump a taxi's to the next building which cost only 4 euros in including tip.

2. Trafico Calle de Heliodoro Rodríguez López, 34, 38005 Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain through the taxi will just drop you off outside through there is a car park under this place to but taxi is cheaper.
Here you get a Ticket and wait, you do a lot of this but its not as bad as you think,then you have to pay 51.60 tax then you wait till your ticket number called up again then take all the papers to the window (which there is 17 ) the end.
This only took us 2 hours to complete and we saved a lot of cash any think from 65 to 100 euros for only 2 hours work plus the drive. so all you have to pay is 8 euros for two taxis petrol there and back this sounds a lot back to do but its not, well i found it interesting and fun. i might even start charging myself lol DO IT YOUSELF AS ITS NOT AS BAD AS SOME PEOPLE MAKE OUT.

doingok
18-01-2013, 16:42
Done this again on Monday only 55 mins HACIENDA was the busiest but i had done all the paper work before i went,Trafico no queue what so every got our ticket straight to the window paid my 51.60 and then straight the next window only took 7 min in here.

D.I.Y

Went to day to see what all the fuss was about changing names over on a car,firstly the law changed in july 2012 so all cars over 10 years old have to pay tax's depending on size of engine size,not the 4% this is for car's under 10 years old.

1. you have go to HACIENDA CANARIA Avda,3 Mayo.2. To pay tax's depemd on engine size, the smaller the engine the less tax you pay,but it's around the 115 euro's (though this maybe be smaller depending on engine size) in here you have a photo copier and only 10 cents a sheet, you have to pay for the Mod 620 forum at 50 cents also, we were seen by someone that's spoke English so that was half the battle and she says she deals with the the English speaking customers. From here to have to go to the bank to pay then back again which is just a round the corner and only around 5 mins there and back.I found a car parking space here and then just jump a taxi's to the next building which cost only 4 euros in including tip.

2. Trafico Calle de Heliodoro Rodríguez López, 34, 38005 Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain through the taxi will just drop you off outside through there is a car park under this place to but taxi is cheaper.
Here you get a Ticket and wait, you do a lot of this but its not as bad as you think,then you have to pay 51.60 tax then you wait till your ticket number called up again then take all the papers to the window (which there is 17 ) the end.
This only took us 2 hours to complete and we saved a lot of cash any think from 65 to 100 euros for only 2 hours work plus the drive. so all you have to pay is 8 euros for two taxis petrol there and back this sounds a lot back to do but its not, well i found it interesting and fun. i might even start charging myself lol DO IT YOUSELF AS ITS NOT AS BAD AS SOME PEOPLE MAKE OUT.

casabonny
18-01-2013, 21:22
I wish you would get your info right, Trafico charge is 52, 20 .

doingok
19-01-2013, 09:41
Hahaha Oh it must of went up then just handed over 55 euros, i will not sleep tonight with it going up 80 cent and the comment below make's it sound like i have made lots of mistakes on my/this post and in fact its spot on apart from 80 cent,but since i have saved a a lot of cash doing it my self and not paid over charging gestor to do it then i am sure 80 cent here or there will not make a difference to anyone who we try it.

P.S If anyone Needs help with this please pm my and as long as it cost me nothing i will get you though it for free just pm me.

I wish you would get your info right, Trafico charge is 52, 20 .

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

right i have lots of PM so i will have find a place to meet you all and sit and go though it all at once i will pm you all ASP.