PDA

View Full Version : North American student wishing to come to Tenerife

Schlossmacher
21-06-2011, 23:21
Hello, I'm a student from Canada by the name of Thomas.
I've found a passion for the lifestyle, culture, and climate of Tenerife. very similar to that of my own heritage; Hawaiian.
I've looked into some schooling and have come along a private british school to attend but cannot find anywhere to stay in southern Tenerife or within the general vicinity...Can anyone perhaps point me in the direction of any student hostels, hosting families, or boarding areas?

Thank you!

Jelly Baby
21-06-2011, 23:47
How long do you plan on staying Thomas and whereabouts will you be attending school? Also, can I ask how old you are?

Schlossmacher
21-06-2011, 23:53
I wish to reside in Spain for about a year (I have an EU passport), my parents and I so far have researched the Wingate school, and the British School of Tenerife; I believe I am to do some more researching though!
I am 16 turning 17!

slodgedad
22-06-2011, 00:25
I wish to reside in Spain for about a year (I have an EU passport), my parents and I so far have researched the Wingate school, and the British School of Tenerife; I believe I am to do some more researching though!
I am 16 turning 17!

My daughter went to Wingate for 12 years. Good school.

Jelly Baby
22-06-2011, 00:30
There is 100 km between the British School and Wingate so it will be easier to help you once you determine which school you will be attending. I have a son who will be in the same year group as you so if I can help in any way I'd be happy to do what I can.

Schlossmacher
22-06-2011, 01:00
There is 100 km between the British School and Wingate so it will be easier to help you once you determine which school you will be attending. I have a son who will be in the same year group as you so if I can help in any way I'd be happy to do what I can.

My original plan would be to go to the win gate school !

Added after 23 minutes:

I'm really looking for help to stay somewhere!

Added after 41 minutes:

i would pay of course for a yearly sum