PDA

View Full Version : Other Do you know David John McEwan? He has lost an important item!

Arenquerojo
10-12-2012, 17:56
On a bike in El Medano today at about 3:30pm? You lost something! It is at the police station in El Medano or PM me.
Patrick

sundownersvince
10-12-2012, 19:18
No help I know but I was driving in London today on a dual carriageway and one of those crazy motor cyclists came very close to getting squashed between me and another car. Anyway, he decided to give me the finger and his glove fell off....:laugh::spin::laugh:

chifleta
11-12-2012, 00:46
No help I know but I was driving in London today on a dual carriageway and one of those crazy motor cyclists came very close to getting squashed between me and another car. Anyway, he decided to give me the finger and his glove fell off....:laugh::spin::laugh:

PMSL you've got me laughing like Mutley (OH has an early start and my usual laugh is a bit raucous) bwahahaha

tizzywizzy
11-12-2012, 10:47
On a bike in El Medano today at about 3:30pm? You lost something! It is at the police station in El Medano or PM me.
Patrick

I hope he does see this post or if someone knows him lets him know. As you have a name it sounds like it was something personal. Good on you for handing it into the police station.