PDA

View Full Version : WANTED in Tenerife Jennings gag for my collection

henry
10-12-2012, 18:08
first, i wanna said i didnīt know where to put this on the forum?? iīm looking for a jennings gag for my collection. does anyone know where to get one here in the south of tenerife? also i want to use it for the canavial that is coming up soon as well. i wanna dress up like a crazy guy escape from the crazy house. if you look at google pictures and look for jennings gag you see what i mean. does anyone know where i can buy one beside ebay. ebay is too much!! cheers!!!

Medman
10-12-2012, 18:45
first, i wanna said i didnīt know where to put this on the forum?? iīm looking for a jennings gag for my collection. does anyone know where to get one here in the south of tenerife? also i want to use it for the canavial that is coming up soon as well. i wanna dress up like a crazy guy escape from the crazy house. if you look at google pictures and look for jennings gag you see what i mean. does anyone know where i can buy one beside ebay. ebay is too much!! cheers!!!

I assume that you are a trained dental practitioner Henry and are familiar with the several uses of this type of equipment ???

Ecky Thump
10-12-2012, 19:04
I assume that you are a trained dental practitioner Henry and are familiar with the several uses of this type of equipment ???

Miss Whiplash has a lot of those implements!!:nono:

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

first, i wanna said i didnīt know where to put this on the forum?? iīm looking for a jennings gag for my collection. i i wanna dress up like a crazy guy escape from the crazy house.

Henry, Sometimes I worry about you, you have a collection??

Medman
10-12-2012, 19:38

Do you also require the matching pink fluffy handcuffs ? ............ :eyebrows:

henry
10-12-2012, 19:52

no want to start it and also use it for my costume for canavial. do you have whiplash number dro so? i can contact her if you have her number. i wanna dress up like a crzy painet who escape the cazy house for the canianl

Do you also require the matching pink fluffy handcuffs ? ............ :eyebrows:

no silly not into that!! it kinda sound like you into it lol!!! is there something you not telling us medman?? i wanna use it for the canaival

Ecky Thump
10-12-2012, 20:17
no want to start it and also use it for my costume for canavial. do you have whiplash number dro so? i can contact her if you have her number. i wanna dress up like a crzy painet who escape the cazy house for the canianl

no silly not into that!! it kinda sound like you into it lol!!! is there something you not telling us medman?? i wanna use it for the canaival

Sorry Henry, after I got married, I lost contact with her! But maybe one of the mods might be able to help.:wink:

tracy hampshire
10-12-2012, 20:25
when i first saw the photo on facebook henry, i thought you had a horse :crylaughing:

Medman
10-12-2012, 20:27
when i first saw the photo on facebook henry, i thought you had a horse :crylaughing:

That's a BIT crazy !! :spin:

Ecky Thump
10-12-2012, 20:29

Now I understand the need to contact Miss Whiplash!:crylaughing::crylaughing:

No, Crazy Horse doesn't use a whip!:p

henry
10-12-2012, 20:36

this is why i wanna dress up at a crazy man escape from the nut house for the canavial hahahahah

Ecky Thump
10-12-2012, 20:39
this is why i wanna dress up at a crazy man escape from the nut house for the canavial hahahahah

Henry, are you sure the police are not already looking for you?:laugh:

Medman
10-12-2012, 20:47

If cost is the problem, I'm sure we can arrange a whip round for you ........ :crylaughing:

Ecky Thump
10-12-2012, 20:51
If cost is the problem, I'm sure we can arrange a whip round for you ........ :crylaughing:

I know somewhere that "flogs" them cheaply.:laugh:

henry
10-12-2012, 20:54

ha ha ha ha

you scaring me know medman. hahahahahahaha

you more scary then the horror video games i have lol

Medman
10-12-2012, 21:21
I know somewhere that "flogs" them cheaply.:laugh:

But she's out on the lash tonight !

Ecky Thump
10-12-2012, 21:28
But she's out on the lash tonight !

What with Sir George Young...he's the Conservative Chief Whip!!

Medman
10-12-2012, 21:32
What with Sir George Young...he's the Conservative Chief Whip!!

That's a cracker ! :crylaughing:

Ecky Thump
10-12-2012, 21:39
That's a cracker ! :crylaughing:

Are you giving me Bull?

slodgedad
10-12-2012, 21:42

I have moved it

Ecky Thump
10-12-2012, 22:12
I have moved it

I bet its in your bottom draw with all your other kinky gear.:wink:

Medman
10-12-2012, 23:56
I bet its in your bottom draw with all your other kinky gear.:wink:

Is it made of walnut ?

Ecky Thump
11-12-2012, 01:15
Is it made of walnut ?

Well, that's what the ring master at the circus uses, he also has a stainless steel nut crusher!:laugh:

Also I was wondering if Henry knows if they serve ice cream at the carnival and who makes it, my favorite is vanilla with crushed nuts sprinkled on and of course it has to be Mr Whippy's.:yum:

Medman
11-12-2012, 09:34
Well, that's what the ring master at the circus uses, he also has a stainless steel nut crusher!:laugh:

Also I was wondering if Henry knows if they serve ice cream at the carnival and who makes it, my favorite is vanilla with crushed nuts sprinkled on and of course it has to be Mr Whippy's.:yum:

Is that the same circus that has performing whippets ?

Ecky Thump
11-12-2012, 09:48
Is that the same circus that has performing whippets ?

That's the very place and the whippets were donated from Whipsnade Zoo.:)

Medman
12-12-2012, 13:02
That's the very place and the whippets were donated from Whipsnade Zoo.:)

Is that in Lamlash ?

Ecky Thump
12-12-2012, 13:09
Is that in Lamlash ?

No, its close to Lashem airport in Hampshire.

slodgedad
13-12-2012, 12:36
Henry. Firstly we have no Miss Whiplash, which I have already told you, and for the sake of clarity THIS (http://www.drclockwork.com/Jennings_Mouth_Gag) is a Jennings gag

Ecky Thump
13-12-2012, 13:59
Henry. Firstly we have no Miss Whiplash, which I have already told you, and for the sake of clarity THIS (http://www.drclockwork.com/Jennings_Mouth_Gag) is a Jennings gag

Nice web site Slodge, I see they have plenty of "Toys" for the more adventurous members.:tongue:

henry
13-12-2012, 17:56

i know you told me sd!! thanks for the site i take a look cheers on that!!