PDA

View Full Version : Other Can someone accompany me to the post office in Santa Cruz to collect a parcel?

Faraway
11-12-2012, 13:32
I need to go to the main post office/aduanera in Santa Cruz to pick up a parcel as I have been waiting for over 3 weeks for it now. I paid the customs on it 3 weeks ago and am getting a bit worried now and just wondered if someone who speaks Spanish (and who knows where it is!) would be willing to come down with me first think on Friday morning please? It may be that I can just drive down somewhere near and then get a taxi to the actual place but would be really grateful for some assistance! Am willing to pay for the help, of course! Many thanks

YOUNG GOLFER
11-12-2012, 13:46
Hi if you PM I will give you a number of a good man his name is Gordon

bonitatime
11-12-2012, 16:03
PM me I am working in Santa Cruz and can get away for a while
What time did you want to go ?

Faraway
11-12-2012, 22:00
Hiya and thanks everyone for your help - Sta Cruz here I come!

davship
21-12-2012, 12:36
Hiya and thanks everyone for your help - Sta Cruz here I come!

Just wondering whether you picked up your parcel ok? did Bonitatime help you out? P.M me

marbro8
21-12-2012, 18:59
Just wondering whether you picked up your parcel ok? did Bonitatime help you out? P.M meno don't pm post it on the forum it would be nice to see who helped out and we could all give whoever it was a nice thanks;)

ilyadis
21-12-2012, 19:23
I can help you if you like no worrys

marbro8
21-12-2012, 19:51
I can help you if you like no worrysit's an old post ilyadis so the poster in question will have already been to the post office but thanks anyway a nice thought;)

Faraway
21-12-2012, 22:54
it's an old post ilyadis so the poster in question will have already been to the post office but thanks anyway a nice thought;)

Hiya - yes I managed to get it in the end - thank you.

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Hiya, apols for not letting you all know but it did arrive in the end! But a big thanks to Gordon who was going to accompany me down there. Big learning curve though - best not to order anything from the US!