PDA

View Full Version : Wanted I need a job !!

kaka
11-12-2012, 15:29
HI ALL
I am Ka from Hong Kong,26 years old (27 next month though), am moving to Tenerife next month and I hope to get a stable job and live over there. I can speak in English, Cantonese and Mandarin fluently. I am a graduated international business student in England and have 2 years clerical work experiences in a trading company. (Actually I have many other job experiences too)

Basically, I love travelling and I have just achieved my 45 days trip in Europe. And currently I am in Australia doing my working holiday. Here is good money honestly but I am going to settle down in Tenerife because of my boyfriend. YES I am giving up my travelling plan because of him. But I know it is very difficult for me to find a job there, especially I need someone who can help me get work visa too. So I hope someone who can help me out. If you may be the one, please email me or leave a message for me. I would be grateful if you could help me. Thank you.

Looking forward to any good news.

Ka

kaka
11-12-2012, 15:45
HI ALL
I am Ka from Hong Kong,26 years old (27 next month though), am moving to Tenerife next month and I hope to get a stable job and live over there. I can speak in English, Cantonese and Mandarin fluently. I am a graduated international business student in England and have 2 years clerical work experiences in a trading company. (Actually I have many other job experiences too)

Basically, I love travelling and I have just achieved my 45 days trip in Europe. And currently I am in Australia doing my working holiday. Here is good money honestly but I am going to settle down in Tenerife. I know it is very difficult for me to find a job there, especially I need someone who can help me get work visa too. So I hope someone who can help me out. If you may be the one, please give me feedback.. I would be grateful if you could help me. Thank you.