PDA

View Full Version : Vacancy Part Time (flexible hours) driver of a 9 seater vehicle

tonytenerife
11-12-2012, 18:23
Club Activo is looking for a polite, personable presentable individual who is able to drive on a part-time basis as and when is required. You will be responsible for collecting individuals and groups from hotels and taking them to various sports venues and helping them with sports equipment. This position would ideally suit an older or retired person who is flexible and looking for a little pocket money. The candidate must have a clean driving licence and be a safe driver as your position will carry great responsibility. If you are interested, please PM I look forward to hearing from you soon. Tony

cinders
14-12-2012, 19:40
hi i am interested in the driving position i have a clean licence am semi retired and have driven many vehicles as i drove mini buses taking people to and from an adult training centre my name is gill parker. Look forward to hearing from you thanks

Advans
14-12-2012, 20:19
Hi I have a 9 seater bus and am available all hours

tonytenerife
16-12-2012, 10:42
Hi there, thanks for your email. Do you have a company and an SP licence? Can I have your email address and number? Thanks, Tony.

sharonsailing
16-12-2012, 13:18
HI Tony
Thanks very much for the warm welcome to the forum -really encouraging to hear you may have ongoing projects. I will definitely get in touch once I am out in Tenerife.
Also very helpfull advice about renting particularly coupled with costings,espeacialy from someone living in the area.
However I do have two medium size dogs who will be coming with me. This understandably limits the properties available to me.Whilst in Tenerife between the 30th Nov and 11th Dec I spoke to several estate agents regarding this. One I spoke to on my last day, whilst opening a bank account in San Blas,explained that this was the worst time of year to rent due to the high number of what she "termed swallows". She stated that round about March it is much easier due to the number of people trying to escape the harsh Winter during the period up until then.

Many thanks for your help once again,will let you know when I get there and keep my eyes on the vacancies on the forum.

Kind Regards

Sharon Bailey

Tickey
16-12-2012, 13:27
:dontknow:

chapmandango
20-12-2012, 13:45
Club Activo is looking for a polite, personable presentable individual who is able to drive on a part-time basis as and when is required. You will be responsible for collecting individuals and groups from hotels and taking them to various sports venues and helping them with sports equipment. This position would ideally suit an older or retired person who is flexible and looking for a little pocket money. The candidate must have a clean driving licence and be a safe driver as your position will carry great responsibility. If you are interested, please PM I look forward to hearing from you soon. Tony

Hi Tony, my name is tina, I am 57 with a clean license, I have been driving herre for some years. I am very flexible with work hours, so please let me know. I live in Los minores and have a car myself . I would be very interested in the vacancy. Thankyou

Regards tina chapman

sundownersvince
20-12-2012, 17:08
Heyup Slodgie, full names, email addresses and phone numbers turning up here. Wicked.:scared:

slodgedad
21-12-2012, 02:43
Heyup Slodgie, full names, email addresses and phone numbers turning up here. Wicked.:scared:

Sorted. Can't be everywhere at once..

That's what the report button is for....

:flatcap:

chapmandango
21-12-2012, 20:51
could you please let me know if the post for driving has been filled. thankyou tina chapman,

doingok
23-12-2012, 22:51
Hi i am 46 and been driving here for years and have a full clean PSV licence driven coaches and buses on and off from 1992 but need something to do here, if the vacancy is still available please let me know,i have my own car and live in san isidro.

Cheers paul pm sent

amanda
24-12-2012, 19:55
hello tony has the vacancy been filled, i have the updated cap drivers licence which enables me to drive a bus here with the minium of nine person which i acquired here in santa cruz, iam canarian but speak excellent english tried to send you private message but it is full thank you

christos
07-01-2013, 13:49
Hi my name is Christos have a clean driving licence and also interested in the vacancy. Could you please tell me if this position is fillled?

timmylish
08-01-2013, 01:19
I find the responses to this possible offer of employment bizzare in the extreme. The O/p specifically asks for responses to be made by pm and yet poster after poster makes an application on this thread! Is the lack of further information as to whether this job is still available down to the O/p not responding to erroneous applications?

christos
05-02-2013, 17:12
Hi,

Could I asked you if the vacancy of 9 seater car driver is still available?

best regards

timmylish
05-02-2013, 23:39
Having said what I did it is a bit naughty of the O/p not keeping the Forum informed, imo!

slodgedad
06-02-2013, 00:31
Having said what I did it is a bit naughty of the O/p not keeping the Forum informed, imo!
I agree. The OP has made no response so I assume it is no longer available.

Thread closed.

If the job is still available then PM me and I will reopen