PDA

View Full Version : Shopping My childhood cereal is back in Iceland!

henry
12-12-2012, 15:39
i was at iceland in las chafias to pick up some pizza and bread!! and when i was walking around the store i saw a light at one of the lanes!! when i walk to it the light was getting brighter and bright and there it was!! my childhood cereal is at iceland!!! i fell on both knees and yell out THERE IS A GOD!! FINALLY ICELAND IS LISTENING TO THEIR CUSTOMERS!!! kelloggs froot loops cereal!! i grab a few boxes still on my knees crying!! my cereal is here!! thank you !!!! it a little too bad it for limited edition i do hope they stock more. i allready got 6 boxes at 3.50 euros a box. if only iceland start carry mountain dew again like hiper trebol in los cristanos do!! man!! you looking at a happy camper!!!

Ecky Thump
12-12-2012, 15:46
Did you ask them if they stock the "Jennings Gag" that you wanted for the carnival?

If not they might sell Walnut Whips!:laugh:

henry
12-12-2012, 16:02
Did you ask them if they stock the "Jennings Gag" that you wanted for the carnival?

If not they might sell Walnut Whips!:laugh:

no, silly!!! you have a very dirty mind!! i donīt even think lynn/axe can even wash that dirty mind of your clean no matter how hard they scrub lol hahahahahaha

Ecky Thump
12-12-2012, 16:09
Hey!! It is you that has a thread looking for Miss Whiplash's phone number and a gag,..Not me.
:nono::nono::nono::laugh:
-

no, silly!!! you have a very dirty mind!! i donīt even think lynn/axe can even wash that dirty mind of your clean no matter how hard they scrub lol hahahahahaha

Medman
12-12-2012, 20:00
i was at iceland in las chafias to pick up some pizza and bread!! and when i was walking around the store i saw a light at one of the lanes!! when i walk to it the light was getting brighter and bright and there it was!! my childhood cereal is at iceland!!! i fell on both knees and yell out THERE IS A GOD!! FINALLY ICELAND IS LISTENING TO THEIR CUSTOMERS!!! kelloggs froot loops cereal!! i grab a few boxes still on my knees crying!! my cereal is here!! thank you !!!! it a little too bad it for limited edition i do hope they stock more. i allready got 6 boxes at 3.50 euros a box. if only iceland start carry mountain dew again like hiper trebol in los cristanos do!! man!! you looking at a happy camper!!!

Very appropriate name for your favourite cereal Henry ! .......... :crylaughing:

Tickey
12-12-2012, 20:08
That is hilarious Henry, thank you :spin:

DeedeeTipperary
12-12-2012, 20:36

My son loves them too , I picked them up in Tescos a little while back as they reminded me of my time in New York . He was impressed with the colours especially as he normally ate Cheerios :)