PDA

View Full Version : Employment I just helped a new diver in Tenerife land his first oil related job.

offshore diver
13-12-2012, 14:28
Well through some contacts i managed to help a newly qualified commercial diver get a job here in abu dhabi and im about to meet up in 1 hr, feels good to help people and i always believe in the saying what goes around comes around

Fivepence
13-12-2012, 14:37
Well through some contacts i managed to help a newly qualified commercial diver get a job here in abu dhabi and im about to meet up in 1 hr, feels good to help people and i always believe in the saying what goes around comes around

Well done OD.............:respect:

slodgedad
13-12-2012, 14:43
Well done, that man...:tiphat:

Malteser Monkey
13-12-2012, 15:06
You are sooooo right "what goes around.........."

I've been bending over backwards (keep the comments clean please:crazy:) to help people for many years - and I feel that I have had a very good life so far (apart from losing loved ones of course) but there's nothing we can do about that unfortunately.

Well done you !

offshore diver
14-12-2012, 21:49
Iv e just been lashing up on the booze with oliver and apparently his 2 yr old son is on the front page of canarian weekly they walked for charity from the apollo centre to leonardos that what he just said nervous about the job here i just said work well pay attention and youll be okay everybody has to start somewhere and practical experience counts like in 1989 when i i did my 1st throw of a spinning chain on a rig floor in the north sea dangerous then but you soon learnt quick