PDA

View Full Version : Hi, everyone

Irene50
13-12-2012, 15:52
Hello Everyone

My first post!!!! We'll be in Tenerife for Christmas - what can we expect weatherwise?

Also, we have plans to have an adventure in the sun in Tenerife from April 2013 for about 6-8 months initially, and we're looking for any advice regards renting property in the Adeje area.

Irene 50

karinagal
13-12-2012, 16:06
First of all welcome to the forum!! :D The weather over Christmas and the New Year is typically warm/mild with a high of @ 24 degrees and an evening/overnight low of @12-14. You might need a cardigan or light jacket in the evenings. It can vary depending on location - it's warmer in the south coast and cooler inland..

Irene50
13-12-2012, 16:20
Hi Karinagal

Thank you so much for that info.

Alos, glad to know my post worked.

Take Care

Irene50

slodgedad
13-12-2012, 16:37
Hi Karinagal

Thank you so much for that info.

Alos, glad to know my post worked.

Take Care

Irene50

It was in the middle of another thread so I moved it to a thread of it's own.

BTW::: :welcome:

chifleta
14-12-2012, 15:31
Welcome to the madhouse, have a lovely holiday.... I always remember my second visit to this lovely island was over the New Year, OH paid for me to come over to visit him (suckerrrr... he hasn't got rid of me yet)..... and I always remember swimming in Las Galletas beach on New Years day (shock horror).......... nearly 21 years later (living here) and you wouldn't see me getting in the sea this time of year nowadays brrrrrrrr :swimming::shiver