PDA

View Full Version : Relocation Finally made the move to Tenerife!

vonnie
13-12-2012, 16:26
Just want to say a big hello to all the members who've helped in the past - was on the old Tenerife forum. It has taken Rob and I long time to get here but we hope it will be worth all the 18 months of thinking and planning how to keep an income from home and also live and work here.

If any of the forum members can help - I remember something changed about advertising your business on the general forums?

I teach acrylic & gel nails and also do treatments but don't want to step on anyone's toes so soon by putting my details here!

Thanks,

Vonnie x

doingok
13-12-2012, 17:38
After only a short time here you will not care about stepping on someones toe's as by then you will not have feet left due to others stepping on yours its dog eat dog out here so go for it and good luck and welcome to Tenerife.:welcome:

9PLUS
13-12-2012, 19:47
Finally made the move to Tenerife!

Thanks for the Warning

x

Wolfeman
15-12-2012, 18:22
Welcome to Tenerife
you will love it there I am three weeks behind you and its my third attempt but I am now at an age to settle like the last person wrote its like that. I had my nails done really poor job tell me if I am on certain prescription tablets can this affect poor regrowth like it did before. I would love them done but I have a low thyroid and on siminet.

Harmonicaman
15-12-2012, 18:27
Welcome to Tenerife
you will love it there I am three weeks behind you and its my third attempt but I am now at an age to settle like the last person wrote its like that. I had my nails done really poor job tell me if I am on certain prescription tablets can this affect poor regrowth like it did before. I would love them done but I have a low thyroid and on siminet.

...remember your passport next time...

slodgedad
16-12-2012, 01:40
Just want to say a big hello to all the members who've helped in the past - was on the old Tenerife forum. It has taken Rob and I long time to get here but we hope it will be worth all the 18 months of thinking and planning how to keep an income from home and also live and work here.

If any of the forum members can help - I remember something changed about advertising your business on the general forums?

I teach acrylic & gel nails and also do treatments but don't want to step on anyone's toes so soon by putting my details here!

Thanks,

Vonnie x

Hi, Vonnie and welcome back.

Once you have 10 posts you can always advertise your business for free in your signature, complete with appropriate links.

If you wish to advertise as a sponsor then you need to fill in a CONTACT (http://www.tenerifeforum.org/tenerife-forum/content.php?150-Tenerife-Forum-Contact-Form) form and Admin will get back to you.

Hope this helps.

vonnie
16-12-2012, 17:36
Thanks for reply. Yes prescriptions can affect unfortunately. There's Shellac now which is up to 2 weeks non-chip polish and soaks off in 5 mins. We don't need to etch the nail (rough it up) before application so its kinder to nails. Can't put tips on with it though.

Wolfeman
17-12-2012, 05:36
That is amazing does it work the same on toes.?
How much per hands and feet.?

vonnie
17-12-2012, 18:54
That is amazing does it work the same on toes.?
How much per hands and feet.?

Shellac is 25 euros for hands and feet.

honda
19-12-2012, 12:34
Welcome to Tenerife Vonnie....:welcome:
and good luck with your business.