PDA

View Full Version : People die in boat tragedy in Los Gigantes

carpdaught1
15-12-2012, 20:46
just read Tenerife Magazine and its reporting on a pleasure boat hitting rocks at Los Gigantis 1 dead 3 with very bad injuries they said more news would follow when available.So sad

primrose
15-12-2012, 21:04
just read Tenerife Magazine and its reporting on a pleasure boat hitting rocks at Los Gigantis 1 dead 3 with very bad injuries they said more news would follow when available.So sad

http://newsinthesun.com/

lesbroz
15-12-2012, 23:11
I lost a friend today in this tragic accident. Also 2 RAF officers lost their lives in a separate accident as their boat tried to enter los gigantes harbour.

Sal
15-12-2012, 23:52
So sad when these tragedies happen so close to Christmas..........or is that why we are so aware of them at a time when we should be happy. Really feel for the people affected by this tragedy and the US shooting massacre too.

carpdaught1
16-12-2012, 02:39
I lost a friend today in this tragic accident. Also 2 RAF officers lost their lives in a separate accident as their boat tried to enter los gigantes harbour.

Im sorry to hear that xx

tizzywizzy
16-12-2012, 10:50

So sorry to hear of your friend Lesbroz.