PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone see the programme about adult babies?

blueeyes
16-12-2012, 15:08
Did anyone see the programme on the other night about adult babies... what is that about... and are there any adult babies on this forum.. be out and proud!! :dummy:

Tickey
16-12-2012, 15:16
Well I'm not sure what an adult baby is, although I do know that you can buy adult pacifyers and nappies ???

blueeyes
16-12-2012, 15:20
thats good to know!! thanks for that... it might come in handy if anyone decides to open an adult nursery!!!!!!:thanx:

Tickey
16-12-2012, 15:25
Perhaps we could go into business? :spin:

blueeyes
16-12-2012, 15:49
sounds like a plan... we should advertise in tenerife weekly and possibly advertise on the radio 106.6 haha... this sounds like a plan... only thing stumbler we need the adult babies!!!!:dummy:

Tickey
16-12-2012, 16:03
I can think of a few but doubt they would admit it :laugh:

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

OMG............ http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ABY-Adult-Teen-Baby-Boy-Onesie-Pacifier-Diaper-Spanking-size-L-/380527038187?pt=Adult_Fancy_Dress_UK&hash=item58992dceeb

blueeyes
16-12-2012, 16:40
just looked at it... cute logo.. but OMG WTF..... looks like it comes from Singapore, whats new... you get all sorts from that neck of the woods....

:spin:

dede
16-12-2012, 16:46
I seen about 5 minutes of it and turned it off,,, knocks me sick anything like that !! pathetic !!!! Freaks...

Tickey
16-12-2012, 16:47
Well unless we get some of those sorts here in Tenerife we not going to make any money :ashamed:

ofimart
10-04-2013, 15:06
Oh dear ..............saw this last night on channel 4OD !!! Lost for words and for me that is unusual !!! Jacquie .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJLAkZfhmQ4

9PLUS
10-04-2013, 15:13
Well unless we get some of those sorts here in Tenerife we not going to make any money :ashamed:

Costa del Silencio

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Oh dear ..............saw this last night on channel 4OD !!! Lost for words and for me that is unusual !!! Jacquie .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJLAkZfhmQ4

@nelson twasu?

KirstyJay
12-04-2013, 22:56
I seen about 5 minutes of it and turned it off,,, knocks me sick anything like that !! pathetic !!!! Freaks...I think freaks is a bit harsh. To each their own in the privacy of their own bedrooms.

I had a friend that I worked with in London that was into this. He was just like you or I, but liked dressing up as a baby with his wife.

It's not my cup of tea, but he wasn't harming anyone with his fantasies, so I'd hardly call him a freak...

marbro8
12-04-2013, 23:06
so are forum members saying it is wrong for me at 52 to take "BITTY" from my mom ???, (watch little briton):D

Malteser Monkey
12-04-2013, 23:12
I think freaks is a bit harsh. To each their own in the privacy of their own bedrooms.

I had a friend that I worked with in London that was into this. He was just like you or I, but liked dressing up as a baby with his wife.

It's not my cup of tea, but he wasn't harming anyone with his fantasies, so I'd hardly call him a freak...

We've never had words but that's a bit rich after what's happened eh ? come on Kj no time now to be making judgement on what members say

LUCKY
13-04-2013, 09:44
:feret:
We've never had words but that's a bit rich after what's happened eh ? come on Kj no time now to be making judgement on what members say:feret:
My goodness am i also been judged? :feret:
Reminds me of Paris, not the city . The young female police committe person.
and twitter account.:feret::feret: