PDA

View Full Version : Holiday Rental Christmas & New Year available. 1 bed apartment in San Eugenio, Las Americas

Christine12
16-12-2012, 16:33
Due to a cancellation I have a one bed in Vina Del Mar, across from PDLA bus station.

Great location, 2 mins stroll to beach, bars and restaurants.

Apartment has a balcony with views of pool, palm trees and sea. Everything you need, UK TV, fridge freezer, microwave, washing machine, bedroom has two single beds and plenty of wardrobe and drawer space.

Price £395 per week, sold only as a two week booking.

Please PM me if interested and your e mail address for photos.

Many thanks
Christine

niccs
16-12-2012, 19:24
Hi

We are desperate for accommodation from tomorrow 17th Dec around 6pm until 6th Jan early hours around 4am and wondered if your accommodation is available for these dates and how much will it cost. Our flights are booked and we are running out of time fast! We want the nightlife so really want to be where its all happening! Please rply as soon as possible. Thanks

Due to a cancellation I have a one bed in Vina Del Mar, across from PDLA bus station.

Apartment has a balcony with views of pool, palm trees and sea. Everything you need, UK TV, fridge freezer, microwave, washing machine, bedroom has two single beds and plenty of wardrobe and drawer space.

Many thanks
Christine

tricia
16-12-2012, 20:12
I need a long term Rental in the South with a garden if poss or large terrace. My husband is disabled so a lot of steps are a problem.

lynne7
18-12-2012, 10:24
Hi Christine - is your apartment still available?
Thanks,
Lynne

Many thanks
Christine