PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Looking for a flatshare or room in Tenerife in January 2013

maryhha1
16-12-2012, 23:37
Hello again :)

I'm a newbie here but I thought that thread can be useful for everyone now and later:)

I will be moving to Tenerife in January and so I started to look for accommodation now.
Obviously I`ll be coming with little money so I`m looking for possibly cheapest way :)
I would be grateful if I can get a cheap room / or person to sheer room or flat with.
Anyone have any suggestion? Maybe few useful links with rent adverts or popular local newspaper to start search with when I`ll arrive?
What are the cheap and good places/villages to rent- with frequent buses to the city centre.
What are the average prices for single room or studio flat if you wan`t to live near enough to be able to walk to the city centre or popular tourists places (as that's where it will be more likely to find a job)
Any help will be very appreciated :) Thank you! :D:hi:
Marianna :jumping:

itaa
17-12-2012, 16:02
Thinking about moving to tenerife for a half year in january as well..
for rent ads you can check: http://www.segundamano.es

For a flat expect to pay around 300euro in not the best place, have seen rooms being advertised for roughly 200euro/month.
The north is cheaper then south, but the weather in winter obviously is a bit colder.

Was looking for a room myself to rent...
Im coming here with a car, so probably will just sleep in a car for some time until can find some cheap room to rent and explore all island,lol.

maryhha1
18-12-2012, 02:35
I got my ticket to tenerife for 17th of Jan and going to do some volunteering in exchange for accommodation and food :) and trying to work my way up in Tenerife :) do you have a job already ?
thank you for answering! :D

itaa
18-12-2012, 05:51
where are u volunteering? was thinking about the same thing to do in Order to Learn the Language.
Doing this more like a long vacation tho,doing a fresh start in a place where it isnt -20celsius in winter.

maryhha1
18-12-2012, 13:28
check the workaway or woofing :)