PDA

View Full Version : How can I edit my posts on the Tenerife Forum?

Debbie_22
17-12-2012, 14:46
Heya,

I had a couple of posts recently deleted. The only reason they were posted in the first place was because I needed to update the information I had previously posted and for some reason I can't seem to edit and amend the older version of the posts to add the additional info. So could someone please advise me on how to do this, or delete my older posts and I'll just add the newer ones.

Healthy Regards

Fivepence
17-12-2012, 15:23
Heya,

I had a couple of posts recently deleted. The only reason they were posted in the first place was because I needed to update the information I had previously posted and for some reason I can't seem to edit and amend the older version of the posts to add the additional info. So could someone please advise me on how to do this, or delete my older posts and I'll just add the newer ones.

Healthy Regards

Put in a help ticket Deb and Admin will advise you ..............link to help ticket here (http://www.tenerifeforum.org/tenerife-forum/content.php?150-Tenerife-Forum-Contact-Form)

slodgedad
17-12-2012, 16:34
The reason I have removed a lot of posts lately (not necessarily yours) is because after editing personal details, which are not allowed, they have been put back in.

Whenever this happens the post is removed. Continuous re editing of posts will warrant an infraction.

Debbie_22
17-12-2012, 17:40
Thanks. submitted my queiry now. re: re editting i personally couldnt edit the post in the firat place to put the additional information such as extra times things were happening and not re posting personal details as my signature adds my web address. (i thought that was the point). but dont worry as it wasnt you who removed my posts.
Anyway thanks all for the help.