PDA

View Full Version : Wanted 1 bed apartment for Christmas and New Year in south Tenerife

lynne7
17-12-2012, 18:04
Hi everyone - Just posting this on the off-chance that someone might have (or know of) an apartment in south Tenerife that is available to rent from 25 Dec to 8 Jan...? It is just for myself and my husband so a one bed is fine - we would like something of good quality, preferably with a balcony and access to a pool :)

If anyone can help or advise me it would be much appreciated!

Thanks,
Lynne

vonnie
17-12-2012, 19:10
[QUOTE=lynne7;246555]Hi everyone - Just posting this on the off-chance that someone might have (or know of) an apartment in south Tenerife that is available to rent from 25 Dec to 8 Jan...? It is just for myself and my husband so a one bed is fine - we would like something of good quality, preferably with a balcony and access to a pool :)

If anyone can help or advise me it would be much appreciated!

Hi - we were looking for long term accommodation but are sorted out now. While we were looking we heard of an apartment that covers yours dates - don't know the cost - in Parque Margarita Los Cristianos. Here's the lady's phone number - her name is Anita, send me a PM if you want her contact details. We got this info on Friday there so hope its still available for you!

Vonnie x

lynne7
18-12-2012, 10:19
Thanks a lot Vonnie - will follow this up!