PDA

View Full Version : How do I fix the contrast on my monitor?

henry
17-12-2012, 22:12
what up guys? just want to know does anyone know how to fix the contrast on my monitor? the brightness is down and it keeps poping contrast screen now few mins and it doing my head in!!. thinking very serious just to buy a new monitor. but i donīt have 300-500 euros for a new one. but it looking that way to get a new one. i push every button on my monitor and my keyboard but nothing. so can any one help me how to bright my contrast and make this stupid sign go away!!???

Fivepence
17-12-2012, 22:26
what up guys? just want to know does anyone know how to fix the contrast on my monitor? the brightness is down and it keeps poping contrast screen now few mins and it doing my head in!!. thinking very serious just to buy a new monitor. but i donīt have 300-500 euros for a new one. but it looking that way to get a new one. i push every button on my monitor and my keyboard but nothing. so can any one help me how to bright my contrast and make this stupid sign go away!!???

I had a problem with my monitor not too long ago Henry and it turned out to be the cable between the PC and monitor.
It had become partially unplugged because I hadn't screwed the connectors in.
It's fine now and yes the little screws are in but not tightly.

It may be your monitor at fault but check the cable first.

Also this member is selling a PC with screen and some software for €110 ............see here (http://www.tenerifeforum.org/tenerife-forum/showthread.php?22523-Compact-(reasonably-fast)-computer-with-Windows-XP)

I believe he lives up near LG.

henry
17-12-2012, 22:46
i allready check the wire and everything is o.k. and also are you selling just flat screen?

Fivepence
17-12-2012, 22:47
i allready check the wire and everything is o.k. and also are you selling just flat screen?

Not me Henry, click on the link in my post that says 'see here'

henry
17-12-2012, 23:07
my monitior is just allmost the same as yours!!

Fivepence
17-12-2012, 23:11
my monitior is just allmost the same as yours!!

It's not mine Henry, I'm in the UK.

@tonythorne (http://www.tenerifeforum.org/tenerife-forum/member.php?6740-tonythorne) is the member selling the PC and monitor.
Send him a PM to ask if he would sell you the monitor.

henry
17-12-2012, 23:28
just pm him

henry
20-12-2012, 19:48
well tony didnt reply to my pm... im bout to throw this monitor across my room !!! does anyone know where i can get a flat screen monitor . besides guaza swap meet? i dont trust the market. now i cant even turn my monitor on. i have to wait a few days until it decision to come back on....

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

well tony didnt reply to my pm... im bout to throw this monitor across my room !!! does anyone know where i can get a flat screen monitor . besides guaza swap meet? i dont trust the market. now i cant even turn my monitor on. i have to wait a few days until it decision to come back on....

Fivepence
20-12-2012, 20:00
Henry the kit is down to €99 now ..........see last post in this thread (http://www.tenerifeforum.org/tenerife-forum/showthread.php?22523-Compact-(reasonably-fast)-computer-with-Windows-XP&p=247179#post247179)

henry
22-12-2012, 17:53
thanks five!! i allready got a used/new monitor i post it on facebook.tonythorne never answer my pm!!! i post on facebook and a sweet lady said she have one only bout 6 months old and live in la reina. i ask her how much and she thought bout it and told me 20 euros o.k.? sound good to me. i got it and connect it to my computer and works great!! not bad for a 6 months old monitor. just a little taller then expencted but i have to get use to that!! thanks anyway five!! i just wish tonythorne answer his pm thought!! but itīs o.k. now i got a new monitor now yeeeeahhhh!!!!

Fivepence
22-12-2012, 18:54
thanks five!! i allready got a used/new monitor i post it on facebook.tonythorne never answer my pm!!! i post on facebook and a sweet lady said she have one only bout 6 months old and live in la reina. i ask her how much and she thought bout it and told me 20 euros o.k.? sound good to me. i got it and connect it to my computer and works great!! not bad for a 6 months old monitor. just a little taller then expencted but i have to get use to that!! thanks anyway five!! i just wish tonythorne answer his pm thought!! but itīs o.k. now i got a new monitor now yeeeeahhhh!!!!

A good result Henry. :c2:

Octavio22
23-01-2013, 12:33
Mmmmm if you are not found the any buttun on the front of your moniter's body then the last and the best solution is you just open your monitor and tight the buttun of contrast on the back side of your monitor this si as a manual tuning but try to get this tuning from the machenic...